Chapel Hill vs Huffman-Hargrave

CHDog77

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do these stats come from Sir? I keep noticing Bledsoe having more carries than Franklin and I'm sure anyone that has been following CH this year know that not the case. I was just curious about that.

He actually does have more carries than anybody else. I believe where the frustration in "lack of carries" comes from is when he is pulled out after busting off good yardage. For example, 11 yards, 42 yards, pull him out, and don't let him finish his drive.

Minor is fine. The OC has to call a better game. He does a good job of buying time with his feet and seeing the WHOLE field. The problem is the OL line is pourous and since he's playing QB the receivers aren't getting open. They need plays that make him a threat to loosen the field

Minor gives them the run option, much more than Hitchcock, and from the way they say the weather will be...that might be a good thing. If it is windy and raining, throwing the football will NOT be easy! IMO

Regardless if minor or Hitchcock play QB, the run game needs to be the priority. CH plays best when they only throw 10-15 times in the game.

I'm not sure Minor provides a better run option after seeing how quick he was to get out of bounds. HH blitzes a lot...this could be a great opportunity for some little dump passes.

The weather may prevent much passing from anybody. Luckily CH players like to grind it out on the ground.

Intresting, in one game he had only 1 carry (Paris) and 3 carries in the following game. oh, well looks like he and #2 and even #32 are a strong combination.

Oh by the way the jet sweep can be very affective this week sense HH blist 85% of the time.

Unless they blitz hard on the outside. Upfield penetration kills the jet sweep.

I've seen some tape of the teams HH has played...it didn't look like too much competition. The O line's were small and the QB's were average. I think the DoD has more talent than they've seen. (a lot more than they've seen)

Time will tell but I think their predistrict was soft and their district is weaker than D9.

HHS- Good passing Game, Chapel Hill has not seen anything like it.

CH- Tough District, Huffman has not played that type of competition.

HHS-Scrappy Defense

CH-Very Good Run Game

HHS-Good kicking game

CH-Good kicking game

HHS- Not much tradition

CH-Good Tradition

HHS-QB SHOULD return

CH-QB MIGHT return

HHS-Fans do not travel well

CH-Home team

Just my take on a few things, what about you guys?

HHS- Good passing Game, Chapel Hill has not seen anything like it.

CH- Tough District, Huffman has not played that type of competition.

HHS-Scrappy Defense

CH-Very Good Run Game

HHS-Good kicking game

CH-Good kicking game

HHS- Not much tradition

CH-Good Tradition

HHS-QB SHOULD return

CH-QB MIGHT return

HHS-Fans do not travel well

CH-Home team

Just my take on a few things, what about you guys?

Huffman pooches the ball how does that make them have good kicking game?