Shelbyville vs Ore City

TWB

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recollect, it's been 15 years since Dragons won a playoff game. These boys are hungry and after a setback against West Sabine, they have more than a host of naysayers to prove wrong! You better bet your bottom dollar; Shelbyville will be hitting hard and playing with a fever! #wewillwin

Ore City runs several different versions of the spread offense but doesn't have the overall team speed that West Sabine and San Augustine have. Their quarterback does do a good job on his reads.

Ore City is led on offense by #2 Senior runningback Demontrea Neal who has about 1400 yards rushing on the year.

He'll probably remind Shelbyville folks of their running back of several years ago Justin Brown.

#3 Junior quarterback Colton Allhouse has rushed for about 900 yards and passed for about 1100 yards on the year.

Top receivers are #11 Matt Casey a 5-9 Senior, #23 Junior Darren Bowens and #10 Sophmore Nick Hughes each with around 15 to 20 catches on the year.

Should be a good one, closer than most think

very nice numbers by The OC, but I believe they have not faced a team the caliber of Shelbyville. that being said, this will be a great game.

Happy to see Shelbyville having a winning football program again and I think it will continue for a few years to come. They have lots of talented kids coming up!. This year reminds me of 2010 & 2011 when they had: Brown, Rabalais, Estes, Adams, Deal & Cartwright. If those kids would have been coached by Ferguson, no doubt they would have gone deep into the playoffs! Good luck to Shelbyville, great group of boys with lots of heart!

WE WILL WIN