Shelbyville vs Ore City

TWB

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time we got something going we killed ourselves with turnovers and penalties. We came a long way this year. Now we go to work. We have a lot to look forward to. Good season Dragons.

Congrats to Ore City.

+100000

I'm pretty sure a lugnut off the shelbyville express just landed in my backyard. Wowzers. Can you say the wheels have fallen off?!

First eight games:52pts. allowed (8-0)

Last three games: 100pts. allowed (1-2)

When you have 2/3 of your starting backfield out this is the result. But what do I know? Apparently all I do is rub people's noses in it on here and run my mouth. Hope enforcing this team rule was worth it. Karma has this sneaky way of biting you when you least expect it, doesn't it? That all being said, congrats to the Dragons on a great season....

SVille 50 OC 21. A lot of folks out of the UG, Harleton, OC, BS, Hawkins, and JB are kidding themselves. they are not good. One good one was UG and they will only go 2 or 3 deep I think. Not bashing the district, my Kid plays in the district, but just telling the truth. but I will be pulling for our district.

LOL!

Great season Dragons. Did some amazing things and have lots to look forward to. Pray that we learn from our mistakes and continue getting better. Thanks to this team for showing us how winning feels and most importantly for showing us that when you work hard and put God first, anything is possible. Good game to Ore City and also best wishes to our District 10 teams. #proudtobeadragon #wewillwin