Malakoff vs. Buna

Endseeker83

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is respectable, but I disagree. What did you see on film that made you go with that prediction ?

This slot T is not new for the Malakoff defense. They've shut down 2 offenses that are pretty good at running it. Buna tries to out number and confuse the defense. Ie Kville, Kountze, and the likes. Watch someone line up correctly, ie East Chambers and watch Buna struggle. And Dep, would you agree that EC is less talented than Kville and probably Kountze as well?

This slot T is not new for the Malakoff defense. They've shut down 2 offenses that are pretty good at running it. Buna tries to out number and confuse the defense. Ie Kville, Kountze, and the likes. Watch someone line up correctly, ie East Chambers and watch Buna struggle. And Dep, would you agree that EC is less talented than Kville and probably Kountze as well?

yes very much so, except they don't try and confuse everyone. They knew they had to beat kville and the only way they would is by confusing them. They ran it right down Kountze's butt all night for about 8 yards a pop and never punted. Against ec they tried to do to much and therefore lost. Buna is a team that has ran the football down everybody's throat and won 9 football games. 3 against 4a competition. I'm not a Buna fan by any means, but they are gonna score points against most of the teams they play because they are usually alot stronger upfront and they wear teams down. If malakoff is big like you guys say then it will give them a little trouble. What does malakoff do defensively?? Are they agrees I've or what??

yes very much so, except they don't try and confuse everyone. They knew they had to beat kville and the only way they would is by confusing them. They ran it right down Kountze's butt all night for about 8 yards a pop and never punted. Against ec they tried to do to much and therefore lost. Buna is a team that has ran the football down everybody's throat and won 9 football games. 3 against 4a competition. I'm not a Buna fan by any means, but they are gonna score points against most of the teams they play because they are usually alot stronger upfront and they wear teams down. If malakoff is big like you guys say then it will give them a little trouble. What does malakoff do defensively?? Are they agrees I've or what??

Malakoff is about as sound defensively as you will see a team. Smart kids that are tough and have bought into the system. They fly around and hit. Very fast as a team.

that is respectable, but I disagree. What did you see on film that made you go with that prediction ?

1. I believe both teams match up well against each other in the trenches. I believe Buna has a good stable of RB but Dowell is gonna be the best RB on the field. Malakoff may have a slight

advantage size wise but buna blocks very very well!

2. I think the key to the game and the difference in this ball game will be....can buna get pressure enough on the QB of malakoff that forces him to get rid of the ball before he wants to and forces bad passes. Or if they can't can the secondary make plays against some good athletes of malakoff.

3. I believe the skill position players of malakoff are better than buna. I'll give the nod to the buna front over malakoff but it's pretty darn close.

4. I think both teams score 3-4 TDs against each other on the ground and I just believe IMO malakoff QB will make the throws he needs to win this game. Buna there is a WR from malakoff y'all need to watxh out for...last name Jackson if you don't get pressure on the QB he is dangerous out there. Malakoff has the experience in playoff games as well bringing most of the boys back from a 3 deep run last season.

That is my take on the game and my belief why malakoff pulls it out but it will be a heck of a game.

35-21 malakoff

Almost positive Malakoff doesn't have an athlete on the roster with a last name Jackson. Watch Malakoff's DLine/OLine control this game. If a Malakoff skill guys gets the ball in their hands and gets into the Buna secondary, it might turn into 6. And that goes for any of the Malakoff skill guys. I think the 2 corners from Buna can run, but after that, not much speed.

Almost positive Malakoff doesn't have an athlete on the roster with a last name Jackson. Watch Malakoff's DLine/OLine control this game. If a Malakoff skill guys gets the ball in their hands and gets into the Buna secondary, it might turn into 6. And that goes for any of the Malakoff skill guys. I think the 2 corners from Buna can run, but after that, not much speed.

Justin Jackson little brother....he not a Jackson?

Who will benefit the most from these weather conditions?

Buna without a doubt.

LMAO why would Buna benefit...are there a lot of Eskimos on the team?

Kooldown if they shut down or slow McDowell they will be playing the wrong team.....Malakoff has "Dowell"