Arp's Dale Irwin gets 100th win vs Frankston

Tiger1995

Arp Head Coach Dale Irwin is like watching family lead our boys. He and his family mean the world to our community and we are very very blessed to have them. He's put his heart and sole into his job and it goes so much further than just that. His staff is highly involved in the Arp community and do anything they can to help this great small town of Arp Texas continue to have a bright future. Last week against Frankston Arp's AD and Head Football coach recorded his 100th win putting him at 100-49 for his career as a head coach. Just want to say thank you coach from all of Arp for being a great leader to our town and kiddos. Your more than a coach in our eyes..Your family! Good luck the rest of the way and Look forward to seeing you get that next 100 wins.

Congratulations to Coach Irwin ... but he's only on "loan" from Garrison ....

we will keep him as long as he's on loan. He's such a great guy. If he does ever decide to move on to bigger greener pasture all we will do is wish him the best. But I hear Arp has plans to do whatever they can to keep him here. He earns everything he deserves!

Congratulations to Coach Dale Irwin for this milestone in his career. It is ironic that Coach Donald Hubbard reached this same milestone on the same night. I am proud to have had the privilege to work with both of these men at Garrison ISD early in their careers. They both are great coaches, leaders of young men, and most importantly true, loyal friends. Nothing could be sweeter than getting that 1st win of the next 100 this week in the playoffs. Tip of the hat to two outstanding coaches, Ol' Sawboss is proud for you. Roll On Tigers! Roll On Wolves! Run your motor, and play with heart!

Just wanted to crawl out of my cave long enough to tell you if it wasn't for me busting your butt in school like I did you would not be the man you are today, LOL. Dale I am proud to say I had the honor of coaching you and against you. To bad we never got the chance to coach together. You deserve all the recognition you have received. I hope you win it all. Love you man. Have a nice day.

Just wanted to crawl out of my cave long enough to tell you if it wasn't for me busting your butt in school like I did you would not be the man you are today, LOL. Dale I am proud to say I had the honor of coaching you and against you. To bad we never got the chance to coach together. You deserve all the recognition you have received. I hope you win it all. Love you man. Have a nice day.

As one of the Biggest Arp supporters I just want to say he's such a great man. We are so very proud to have him and His family here. He is like our family and he cares for our kiddos like his own.