'Her campaign is running on fumes': Final Senate race looks to be a Louisiana laugher as internal polls show GOP's Bill Cassidy opening up 16-point le

Wild74

its so funny how you "conservatives" are behind Cassidy. Cassidy is a liberal posing as a republican because he knows that is the only way he can get elected in Louisiana. He was a democrat. He supported Dukakis, Paul Tsongas, Kathleen Blanco, and he supported Landrieu in 2002.

http://www.noladefender.com/content/cassidy-g34ave-camp67aigns-landrieu-democrats-records-show

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/11/1988_letter_to_the_editor_show.html

http://theadvocate.com/home/7105510-125/cassidy-once-donated-to-his

its so funny how you "conservatives" are behind Cassidy. Cassidy is a liberal posing as a republican because he knows that is the only way he can get elected in Louisiana. He was a democrat. He supported Dukakis, Paul Tsongas, Kathleen Blanco, and he supported Landrieu in 2002.

http://www.noladefender.com/content/cassidy-g34ave-camp67aigns-landrieu-democrats-records-show

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/11/1988_letter_to_the_editor_show.html

http://theadvocate.com/home/7105510-125/cassidy-once-donated-to-his

Anybody that doesn't vote with Reid and Obama 97% of the time will be a huge improvement ....

Anybody that doesn't vote with Reid and Obama 97% of the time will be a huge improvement ....

Kirt, I understand how you feel, but...I would think that since you are a conservative, you would want someone more authentic...

the bible says in Matthew 7:15

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves"

This dude is not a real conservative. He voted for Dakakis. He only became a republican just to win in Louisiana. Conservatism is not in his core beliefs. I don't agree with Mary on many things, Heck I rather not have either one...but I rather have someone in office that I know who they are, (whether I agree or disagree with them), then someone who is a fake, who is just doing this for personal gain.

Kirt, I understand how you feel, but...I would think that since you are a conservative, you would want someone more authentic...

the bible says in Matthew 7:15

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves"

This dude is not a real conservative. He voted for Dakakis. He only became a republican just to win in Louisiana. Conservatism is not in his core beliefs. I don't agree with Mary on many things, Heck I rather not have either one...but I rather have someone in office that I know who they are, (whether I agree or disagree with them), then someone who is a fake, who is just doing this for personal gain.

You are correct, he's not the conservative that Louisiana needs, That said, just being on the Republican side helps weaken the liberal dimocrats. He may not be a solid conservative, but I believe he will stand against Obama far more often than Landrieu did. She's all of a sudden trying to act like a conservative now that she's in trouble. I will take him over her any day ... at this point, the goal is not perfection, it's stopping Obama, Reid and Pelosi from doing further damage.

You are correct, he's not the conservative that Louisiana needs, That said, just being on the Republican side helps weaken the liberal dimocrats. He may not be a solid conservative, but I believe he will stand against Obama far more often than Landrieu did. She's all of a sudden trying to act like a conservative now that she's in trouble. I will take him over her any day ... at this point, the goal is not perfection, it's stopping Obama, Reid and Pelosi from doing further damage.

Not really, it only looks that way on the surface, but when its all said and done, nothing will change. Obamacare is here to stay, and they will eventually cave on immigration, whether its in the next 2 yrs, or 5 yrs from now under a different president.

Republicans had total control over everything during Bush yrs (house, senate supreme court). What did they do to help conservatism....nothing. Didn't repeal Roe V. Wade, they added to the debt, and the list goes on.

Why, because you guys aren't putting real conservatives in the Whitehouse. Heck, many are ex-Dems who pose as republicans just to win.

The dems do the same..They try to put so-call conservatives in office...who are really liberals posing as conservatives.

Both parties like to play the game to win elections.

Not really, it only looks that way on the surface, but when its all said and done, nothing will change. Obamacare is here to stay, and they will eventually cave on immigration, whether its in the next 2 yrs, or 5 yrs from now under a different president.

Republicans had total control over everything during Bush yrs (house, senate supreme court). What did they do to help conservatism....nothing. Didn't repeal Roe V. Wade, they added to the debt, and the list goes on.

Why, because you guys aren't putting real conservatives in the Whitehouse. Heck, many are ex-Dems who pose as republicans just to win.

The dems do the same..They try to put so-call conservatives in office...who are really liberals posing as conservatives.

Both parties like to play the game to win elections.

Obamacare will be dismantled one way or the other ... either by the Supreme Court, or a piece at a time by congress. Neither party is perfect, but the republicans overall have done far less damage than the dims ....

.but I rather have someone in office that I know who they are, (whether I agree or disagree with them), then someone who is a fake, who is just doing this for personal gain.

These words describe Mary Landrieu perfectly. She is the poster child for term limits, and she is totally out of touch with her constituents. I would say "On top of that, she's corrupt", but that applies to ALL of Congress. It's time for her to go.

These words describe Mary Landrieu perfectly. She is the poster child for term limits, and she is totally out of touch with her constituents. I would say "On top of that, she's corrupt", but that applies to ALL of Congress. It's time for her to go.

I agree, its time for her to go, but many think they are replacing her with someone with true conservative values, which is totally a lie, He is just a fake posing as a conservative to get in congress.

I agree, its time for her to go, but many think they are replacing her with someone with true conservative values, which is totally a lie, He is just a fake posing as a conservative to get in congress.

heard an add this morning on the way to work....never mentioned Cassidy's name or his liberal views....the thesis of the ad was to "VOTE AGAINST LANDRIEU"........they are not going to get any difference in representation.....Manness was the ONLY conservative in that race........