Alto vs Ore City

TWB

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their's a better chance of 1 of your mud rump stompings and being drug backwards happening than 61-58 in OT. 100% tru storie there.

Easy there RED.....Alto just needs to take care of business and NOT overlook this bunch....didn't know you could get so "pee-turbed"!!!....Somebody needs to call a doctor for Doomer....from his profile picture...eyes are GLAZED....he might need medical attention!!!!

Don't look past OC. I'm not saying they will win but if they get to clicking they can roll up some points. I would like to see them ride their running back for more production. He can be pretty quick and shifty. I will be surprised if it's not close at the half.

Don't let their win over shelbyville fool you...alto won't fumble 11 times and just hand them the win!

Kerens Cayuga and Carlisle all were close with Alto at half and really until the fourth quarter. Alto wins but I would think OC can be just like the three mentioned above and stick around.

18....what I have tried to say....same as the others on here.....Alto DOES NOT NEED TO OVERLOOK these guys.....it always seems that most teams that are suppose to win....SOMETIMES....look at their opponent and say..."hmmm...we should win....and NOT get prepared mentally like they should....saying that....Coach Gould and company have always done a great job of getting ready for the BIG GAMES...they just need to make sure they are ready for the "stepping stone games" to the BIG DANCE GAME!!!!...Alto should roll....

18....what I have tried to say....same as the others on here.....Alto DOES NOT NEED TO OVERLOOK these guys.....it always seems that most teams that are suppose to win....SOMETIMES....look at their opponent and say..."hmmm...we should win....and NOT get prepared mentally like they should....saying that....Coach Gould and company have always done a great job of getting ready for the BIG GAMES...they just need to make sure they are ready for the "stepping stone games" to the BIG DANCE GAME!!!!...Alto should roll....

Ore City did that to Shelbyville last week and it was a cold cold night.

This guy learned his posting skills from ME.......obviously........ :P

I say Alto 61-58 in OT.That's my guess.

According to your last post Doomer....Glad to see that your "concussion" issues have diminished....you are actually making sense since the above post.....I must say YOUR are correct in the Shelbyville quote....they DID overlook OC and got the "cold shoulder"...err helmet.....

Well I believe that the Jackets are well aware of who they are lining up against tomorrow night and they will be out to earn a little respect much like the Teneha game. I also do not believe that Shelbyville was overlooking OC, I honestly believe that all the festivities leading up to the game played a major role in the outcome. These are kids and any one thing can either inspire them or destroy them and I believe that is what happened to Shelbyville I truly feel sorry for those kids. As far as Alto is concerned they will be there in full force tomorrow night.

Usually

Shelbyville turned the ball over 10 times, that is the bottom line, had nothing to do with anything else. but full credit goes to ore city for capitalizing on those turnovers

Usually turning the ball over that many times has everything to do with getting slapped around......or being scared.

Alto big.