Centerville vs. San Augustine

SAWolfman

No one thought the Wolves could beat Harleton...we will hear the same this week. Wolves played great on defense. The weather played a huge factor with the offense! Wolves have to play mistake free ball against this Centerville team. They have a huge line but they are slow. Jmike will have to play his best...we have a shot! One game at a time!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one thought the Wolves could beat Harleton...we will hear the same this week. Wolves played great on defense. The weather played a huge factor with the offense! Wolves have to play mistake free ball against this Centerville team. They have a huge line but they are slow. Jmike will have to play his best...we have a shot! One game at a time!

yall seem to have trouble with huge slow line. so in this case i go with centerville. but will be pulling for our district mates

SA struggled with defending one run-heavy offense, then looked really good a week later against another one. Not sure which of the two Centerville is more like. The Tigers didn't seem to defend lots of speed well. I think this one is a toss-up, but SA seems to be peaking at the right time.

SA struggled with defending one run-heavy offense, then looked really good a week later against another one. Not sure which of the two Centerville is more like. The Tigers didn't seem to defend lots of speed well. I think this one is a toss-up, but SA seems to be peaking at the right time.

Garrison 18

Hemphill 6

Beckville 21

Shelbyville 20

Cushing 8

Harleton 13

3 run heavy offenses that SA has gotten after. I know you Joaquin folks will disagree but I still think Joaquin was an outlier and not the norm.

Centerville is a very good ball club. SA will have to play well, but they are very capable of getting a W, especially if the offense gets some points early. this bunch seems to really feed off of positive plays and energy, especially on defense.

Garrison 18

Hemphill 6

Beckville 21

Shelbyville 20

Cushing 8

Harleton 13

3 run heavy offenses that SA has gotten after. I know you Joaquin folks will disagree but I still think Joaquin was an outlier and not the norm.

Centerville is a very good ball club. SA will have to play well, but they are very capable of getting a W, especially if the offense gets some points early. this bunch seems to really feed off of positive plays and energy, especially on defense.

Jmike will need to get the ball out his hands fast. Defense is playing a lot better we need to get a few stops and keep Centerville off of the field. SA is clicking at the right time!

Garrison 18

Hemphill 6

Beckville 21

Shelbyville 20

Cushing 8

Harleton 13

i know u sa folks will disagree but i think you are just in denial

i know u sa folks will disagree but i think you are just in denial

Look at the entire picture and not 1 sample. I am by no means denying that joaquin had their way that night...but in 6 other games against run heavy teams...we've given up all of 6 rushing touchdowns and 3 of those came against Shelbyville. In those 6 games we've given up 14 pts a game. There are such things as outliers and everything is pointing towards that being one.

Look at the entire picture and not 1 sample. I am by no means denying that joaquin had their way that night...but in 6 other games against run heavy teams...we've given up all of 6 rushing touchdowns and 3 of those came against Shelbyville. In those 6 games we've given up 14 pts a game. There are such things as outliers and everything is pointing towards that being one.

in your scenerio bhe beckville joaquin game was an outlier but we accept our loss woth out crying about it we congratulate bville because they were the better team that night and not winning on a fluke. they were just better. that being said i will be pulling for sa to win and i pray for no injuries.

As I told ya at the game the other day....speed beats size unless they catch you!

Like I said earlier, SA has the athletes and the game plan to put pressure on them. If SA's defense can get some stops, they stand a really good chance of advancing. Has the sight been determined for this game?

unless its against jjoaquin then its an outlier

He's talking about us offense, if you are going to try to make a point, make sure you are talking about the same thing.

And stop taking it out of context. I've yet to say joaquin didn't earn it. I've yet to whine about it. I've simply talked facts and shown proof that what happened once all year compared to 6 other games was not the norm. If that was the norm why is SA getting ready for the 2nd round and joaquin is getting ready for their first basketball game? Because according to you, joaquin shouldve done that more than once........but you didn't.