Union Grove vs Lovelady

LakeRunner1211

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lovelady can win this game....dont think Union Grove is that good!

People been saying that about UG the whole season. The Grove is a complete team. They don't have any superstars that will wow you, but they play solid fundamental football in all aspects of the game (except kicking extra points).

People been saying that about UG the whole season. The Grove is a complete team. They don't have any superstars that will wow you, but they play solid fundamental football in all aspects of the game (except kicking extra points).

They are decent!

They are decent!

I've seen UG. The O-line would be the biggest and quiet possibly the best in our district. The QB would be one of the 5 best athletes in our district. That's really saying something. They play smart football, meaning they're disciplined and aren't going to beat themselves. They're gonna be a tough out.

I've seen UG. The O-line would be the biggest and quiet possibly the best in our district. The QB would be one of the 5 best athletes in our district. That's really saying something. They play smart football, meaning they're disciplined and aren't going to beat themselves. They're gonna be a tough out.

I made my opinion based on Lovelady's defense...gonna be a good game I believe!