The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LakeRunner1211

Union Grove vs Lovelady

That may be true, but the question was could the winner of this game beat Alto. My answer is, yes. If the question was will they beat Alto, then my answer would be, I don't know. There are not nearly enough "knowns" for me to give a definite answer.

It's not quiet as much of a stretch, but given the opportunity, Houston Scarborough (the now famous 0-11 playoff team) COULD beat Gilmer. Not sure how many people would believe they could, but as they say, that's why they play the game. I think Alto presents either of these teams with some matchup nightmares.

......Houston Scarborough (the now famous 0-11 playoff team) COULD beat Gilmer. .....

Yeah...but this isn't Scarborough vs. Gilmer. This is three very capable teams. I wouldn't dare say that ANY of them couldn't beat either of the other two.

Could the winner of this game beat Alto? Pending on if they beat OC?

Lol what are you smoking?

It's not quiet as much of a stretch, but given the opportunity, Houston Scarborough (the now famous 0-11 playoff team) COULD beat Gilmer. Not sure how many people would believe they could, but as they say, that's why they play the game. I think Alto presents either of these teams with some matchup nightmares.

Yes Sir They Will!