New Boston vs Pilot Point

kooldown54

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adjusting to life without Glandey is gonna be a challenge. We lose a shutdown corner and a dynamic player on both offense and special teams. It hurts when you lose a player like him. Receiving corps is gonna have to rise to the occasion. Good luck Lions!

they did just that yesterday, a few key passes are what got us back in the game.

Qb is just gonna have to adjust his throws down a bit...hes no longer throwing to big tall gladney...u saw a few of those kinda passes yesterday as well. passes gladney would normally bring in the other receivers could not.

they did just that yesterday, a few key passes are what got us back in the game.

Qb is just gonna have to adjust his throws down a bit...hes no longer throwing to big tall gladney...u saw a few of those kinda passes yesterday as well. passes gladney would normally bring in the other receivers could not.

Well the NB QB was 8/13. One pass was intercepted and nowhere near the receivers. Two pass overthrown and one pass underthrown that Gladney could not have gotten. Gladney gave NB the 2 way threat that other teams had to respect. I think #23 can fill #1 shoes pretty well. Especially if we put #1 jersey on him. lol

Well the NB QB was 8/13. One pass was intercepted and nowhere near the receivers. Two pass overthrown and one pass underthrown that Gladney could not have gotten. Gladney gave NB the 2 way threat that other teams had to respect. I think #23 can fill #1 shoes pretty well. Especially if we put #1 jersey on him. lol

#23 is a good player. He will fill In nicely.

Knowing nothing about New Boston and having seen Pilot Point I think PP pulls this out. They have some talented players and speed, and when they put it together it is scary. They underperformed the last couple games in district then got it together in the first playoff game. It would seem if NB has lost a key player this would also weight it toward PP this week although NB could very well overcome that loss much as a wounded animal.

Commerce seems about even. Nice to be the home team for once.

Quinn is suppose to go to the doctor this week I heard.....but after talking to a few people it is not a for sure thing for him to be back. Keeping the fingers crossed he will be. Hopefully Wade will recover from his injury and be good to go. NB has had some bad luck with injuries this year. It is a shame that we will never really get to see this 2014 team at full strength. Seems like we have been missing 2 or 3 starters all year.

Just because that guy said that, I had to find out for myself.

Jeff Gladney is at school in a wheelchair. He goes to Shreveport tomorrow for an MRI. All indications are that he tore one of the ligaments in his knee.

heard the same, except heard he was on crutches

don't get your hopes up that Gladney will play. That young man was hurting Saturday

The younger ones must step up. I hate to say it ,but football is a game where depth really counts. Especially in a deep playoff run. Kids will get hurt.