Chapel Hill vs Navasota

CHillDog81

What really matters is who comes to coach on both sides of the ball for CH. CH has the athletes, but off/def coordinator play calling and on the fly adjustments are to be desired. HH didn't belong on the field with them, but the lack of obvious schemes kept HH in the game. Navasota won't be as convenient!

WOW! I thought they were higher than that...

They always play teacake football in predistrict, and then go into the playoffs with a nice looking record. HH did the same thing. 9-1 didn't mean anything. Navasota is no doubt a better team than HH. FTR, CH is just a couple plays away in a few games from being 9-2 right now. Lindale, WH, and Carthage were all toss up games that really could have gone either way, and just a play or two decided the outcome. The dog's record is deceiving.

WOW! I thought they were higher than that...

I think they had to play a lot of pretty weak district teams from Houston. That would pull down the rankings. Sad to say, most of those inner city schools just do not have the support that single school towns have.

Navasota had a weak schedule this year, 1. Because nobody wanted to play us in pre-district games. We had to go out of state and even out of the country just to help fill up our schedule and 2. Because of the terrible district that we got put in. Navasota is still very much a powerhouse team. Don't sleep on us at all. Navasota gets the W and keeps truckin.

Navasota had a weak schedule this year, 1. Because nobody wanted to play us in pre-district games. We had to go out of state and even out of the country just to help fill up our schedule and 2. Because of the terrible TobinFrost district that we got put in. Navasota is still very much a powerhouse team. Don't sleep on us at all. Navasota gets the W and keeps truckin.

When you say, "out of the country", you mean, " into the city," right?😜

What really matters is who comes to coach on both sides of the ball for CH. CH has the athletes, but off/def coordinator play calling and on the fly adjustments are to be desired. HH didn't belong on the field with them, but the lack of obvious schemes kept HH in the game. Navasota won't be as convenient!

On the defensive side what I saw was the kids just not wrapping up on tackles and it seems as the corners take plays "off" and don't want to "play" until they see the ball in the air. All the offense has to do is keep feeding the running backs!!!!

My only complaint and question is how did Navasota get a home game practically? Almost a 3 hr drive for CH compared to a 30 minute drive for Sota.

Usually it would be in Waco.

I'm going with the CH DAWGS in an upset!!! No ones given us a chance against the Lil Snakes!!!!

Also hoping weak schedule plays in as well

CH-42

Stinkysota-38