Chapel Hill vs Navasota

CHillDog81

I think Gilmer & Navasota should have scheduled one another earlier for a non-district game so they would both have played a good team... Then, let them play again in the playoffs for Payback!

Sota is d1 Glimmer is d2 hence no playoff payback. I bet you, however, had Nastysota tried to schedule the Buckeyes, the game would a happened. Truth be known, they probably made zero calls to east Texas to try and fill their non district schedule.Called the Mexicans instead. We all know what football powerhouses they must be.

Sota is d1 Glimmer is d2 hence no playoff payback. I bet you, however, had Nastysota tried to schedule the Buckeyes, the game would a happened. Truth be known, they probably made zero calls to east Texas to try and fill their non district schedule.Called the Mexicans instead. We all know what football powerhouses they must be.

Oh yeah, my bad, I keep forgetting about all the problems that one darn student shortage has caused Gilmer....

I want to know what happened last year between carthage n navasota.Navasota started out with that bad running back.First play was long run. Second play was a td.Then its like they quit giving him the ball what's up with that?

Last year they had to rebuild the team. We lost most of the starters from the 2012 team and we had a new qb, new starting wr's, and a new defense. I figured last year we werent gonna make it 2 state but this year they have a really good chance.

SURRATT knew!... We lost Tons of players since last year & he told me that it was going to be an extremely Tough game because Traylor Always has his team ready....& this is just Me saying this; (& " IF" doesn't count, by the way) but IF we hadn't had the catastrophic first quarter where Blissett had the ball stripped & the other early turnovers which took ALL the breath out of Carthage; the game would have been a better contest. Y'all just Stomped our brains in too badly to mount any kind of comeback! I Truly was speechless at what I was watching happen right before my eyes! Gilmer OWNED Carthage in that MASSACRE!😳😱😫😢😭

Take away those turnovers and would have been a totally different game.

Chilldog81 clearly your one of the back woods camo wearing in breed I sleep with my sister type of bitche$. The whole Mexican poop not cool I hate racists people

Please explain how what I said is even remotely racist. Your team played a team from mexico. The last time I checked, people from mexico are called Mexicans. People from Canada are called Canadians. Just because I say it does not make me or anyone else who says it racist. Get a life and try to educate yourself next time before you show yourself to be the ignorant hillbilly that you apparently are.

TO me their Hispanic.

First of all the correct word is "they're".Secondly, you put a label on them so as to define their ETHNIC heritage not just whatever country they may be from as I did and act as if that is somehow better. You have no legitimate argument. Last I checked this is a sports forum and this will be my last PC post. Now sit down, shut up and quit ruining everybody's life.

Because of the way the location was decided. If coaches can't agree on a neutral site that has an opening, the coaches then flip for location. CH played West Columbia in Cypress in 2010 and then at SFA in 2011. I kinda like having a long drive anyway.

They are one and done smoakyers. They show up for their annual East Texas whooping and slither back to their rat hole in the buttcrack of Texas.

They are one and done smoakyers. They show up for their annual East Texas whooping and slither back to their rat hole in the buttcrack of Texas.

I don't understand how y'all think y'all have a chance to win.Chapel Hill has no defense and I doubt y'all will score more than 14 points.Navasota offence is unstopable and the defense will shut down any hopes of winning. Rattlers win this one by 20+

First of all the correct word is "they're".Secondly, you put a label on them so as to define their ETHNIC heritage not just whatever country they may be from as I did and act as if that is somehow better. You have no legitimate argument. Last I checked this is a sports forum and this will be my last PC post. Now sit down, shut up and quit ruining everybody's life.

it's OK dude calm down the hurt will be over soon so yall can look forward to next season

Chilldog81 clearly your one of the back woods camo wearing in breed I sleep with my sister type of bitche$. The whole Mexican poop not cool I hate racists people

He's not being racist. That is their nationality. That would be like a team from Paris coming over here to play and calling them the French.

I don't understand how y'all think y'all have a chance to win.Chapel Hill has no defense and I doubt y'all will score more than 14 points.Navasota offence is unstopable and the defense will shut down any hopes of winning. Rattlers win this one by 20+

Jaylin Minor? Who let you on here?