Chapel Hill vs Navasota

CHillDog81

This game cant come any faster. Time for these little snake to go into hibernation and get them round balls out. Really like how we are coming into this game the under dog and nobody given a chance to win. But come Friday night we will shock the state of texas and we will be going home with a big smile on our face just saying HOW BOUT THEM CH BULLDOWGS DEFEATING THE ODDS!!!!

U guys make this very interesting. Gotta love the east tx trash talk. We love playing easy tx team even though it almost never works in our favor especially in the playoffs

Lots of losses to EastTx in the recent playoffs

2007 - 3rd round Liberty Hill

2008 - 2nd round Waco La Vega

2009 - 2nd round Gilmer

2010 - 3rd round Chapel Hill

2011 - 3rd round Chapel Hill

2012 - undefeated

2013 - 2nd round Carthage

That '12 Rattler team was on a mission. Unfortunately, we weren't ready for what they brought. They totally dominated us. That was a special team, and we were, as Buckeye fans, pleasantly surprised we even made it to the championship game. I think that sentiment spilled over to our players a little as well.

Lol this Friday is gonna be so interesting.....I gotta hand it to you CHill fans on here tho, die hard fans. I respect that. Which is gonna make me have some what of a soft spot when we send yall home on that cold 3hr drive of shame after yall take this beatin.

Lol this Friday is gonna be so interesting.....I gotta hand it to you CHill fans on here tho, die hard fans. I respect that. Which is gonna make me have some what of a soft spot when we send yall home on that cold 3hr drive of shame after yall take this beatin.

Don't feel bad for us Jacob.

You keep thinking that homie