Chapel Hill vs Navasota

CHillDog81

The week is about over. All kidding aside, it's been a fun week joking around with you rattlers. But the last thing I want you rattlers to do is be mad at us late tomorrow night. Us CH folks are really nice people. Just don't be mad at us.

Good thought. It's just a game and regardless of who wins, both teams have worked hard to get to this point. At this point 66% of all teams in 4ADI are already round balling. CH has had a roller coaster season, that has been both fun and frustrating at times. I am proud of the Bulldogs coming together past a 9-1 team in round one. Many people didn't expect the dogs to make it past the first round. Now many people don't expect the dogs to win this week, which is understandable. Tomorrow I will watch these young men give their best shot at the number 1 team in the state. I hope these young men take pride in putting on the blue and gold and play with everything they have. Feels good to be a bulldog.

Limit the turnovers, limit the penalties, man up against nav's good WR's, run heavy with a play action here and there, and play smart on kickoff coverage, and I think CH can make it a game.

HH had a pretty impressive oline and your dlineman put the hurt on their QB. How will nav respond to pressure?. In the past I've witnessed a navasota team that started pointing fingers at each other when falling behind or feeling pressure.

It has definitely been fun talking back and forth with you all. You have definitely helped make this week go by a lot faster. No hard feelings towards anybody on here, just good ol fashion smack talk. I just don't want yall to have any hard feelings towards us when we get this W tomorrow night! Lol Safe travels to all that are coming this way! Prayers are with you all as you make your way here.

It has definitely been fun talking back and forth with you all. You have definitely helped make this week go by a lot faster. No hard feelings towards anybody on here, just good ol fashion smack talk. I just don't want yall to have any hard feelings towards us win we get this W tomorrow night! Lol Safe travels to all that are coming this way! Prayers are with you all as you make your way here.

Well said! May the best team win & I still will be pulling for my DOD Yellow Dawg District mates!!!😋

Good luck to both teams! Hope for a competitive, clean, injury free game tomorrow. Most of all hope for a Yellow Dog win!! Enjoyed jawing with the Sota contigent as well. You guys know it's all in fun. Gotta love Texas HS Football this time of year!!