Chapel Hill vs Navasota

CHillDog81

truth be told. i believe navasota rolls in this game but i've seen stranger things happen in football TO'S can play a big part their front 7 can get after the QB. Also they have great size in the safety/dbacks height wise. a physical group of young men that are out to prove a point. any wrong slip can be crucial. they got 35 pts from in'ts and 1 fumble. sota will half to jump out with the lead. the last time we played them their RB fumbled the ball inside the 5 yard line buy it bounced Rright into the hands on #8 in the end zone for TD.

truth be told. i believe navasota rolls in this game but i've seen stranger things happen in football TO'S can play a big part their front 7 can get after the QB. Also they have great size in the safety/dbacks height wise. a physical group of young men that are out to prove a point. any wrong slip can be crucial. they got 35 pts from in'ts and 1 fumble. sota will half to jump out with the lead. the last time we played them their RB fumbled the ball inside the 5 yard line buy it bounced Rright into the hands on #8 in the end zone for TD.

Against that competition CH would have the same if not more pts from the D side. 😂😂😂😂

When "we" win Friday i'll be the person standing on the fifty yard line wearing a camo jacket pointing and laughing at all the chapel hill fans that thought they had a chance! Your more than welcome to come shake my hand and say I was right before you take that 3 hour drive back to tyler!

I'll be the guy doing the Stanky leg in the stands whenever the dogs get handed that golden football.

Once again I'm transferring to a D1 but since you want to talk about D3 lets talk about it. Go google Umhb and look up why we are the top in the Nation. I went there for a reason because they know how to win, 12 conference championships in a row but yeah I'm just a back up at a D3. I had two offers from D1s but I wanted to go somewhere that would make me a better player which they did so if you want my autograph i'll give it to you because i'm making something of myself unlike you!

I'm sorry but I have to agree with the Navasota Fan on this one. My brother (2010&2011 CH state team) got a conference ring from UMHB in 2012 and may I say it's a REALLY NICE RING!!!

I'll be the guy doing the Stanky leg in the stands whenever the dogs get handed that golden football.

Oh my not the stanky leg again.

Only football y'all will be receiving are the ones the cheerleaders throw in the stands!

Now this is correct. Cheerleaders chunking footballs for every ch td.

When "we" win Friday i'll be the person standing on the fifty yard line wearing a camo jacket pointing and laughing at all the chapel hill fans that thought they had a chance! Your more than welcome to come shake my hand and say I was right before you take that 3 hour drive back to tyler!

I'm sure that will make your fans proud of you acting dang fool like that

Ok that's where your wrong, this years team is no where near on the same level as the 2012 team and to say Dickson is better than Austin and Solomon is crazy as well. Shelton the Qb does have a stronger arm but he is not a better Qb than Baker. I have no doubt that the team this year can go all the way but if this years team played the 2012 team the score would look like the state game against Gilmer!

I didn't say he was better than Baker. I said he has a better arm. Austin and Solomon were great players but I stand by my comment about Dickson. His upside and his ability he has right now give him a great shot at being a big time wr at the next level. I am not knocking the 2012 team, that was a great team to watch and root for. The team will go as far as Eppler leads them.

They just called in for more sponsors this week. Had to get plenty of balls ready for the touchdown extravaganza that the dogs are about to enjoy against the rattlesnacks.

They must be givin them out for yards gained, cause there won't be a lot CH scoring. I'm not going to sit here and say CH has no chance, because anything is possible. My guess, Navasota 52 CH 21.

They must be givin them out for yards gained, cause there won't be a lot CH scoring. I'm not going to sit here and say CH has no chance, because anything is possible. My guess, Navasota 52 CH 21.

That sounds about right but honestly I can't see our defense giving up that much, but your right anything is possible.

Believe me pudding! You plenty slow already.

That's cute, please explain to me exactly how i'm slow because right now it just seems like someone is hiding behind a computer screen because he has nothing to show for what he has done with his life.

Must be nice having a bunch of loyal posters supporting the team on a site like this. At Argyle, we just feel lucky to have 2 or maybe even 3 posters on a board supporting the team, and that's in the playoffs, lol. Heckfire, as long as the Boyz keep winning, it's just been a puredee pleasure to be a part of it. Good luck to both teams on Friday night and give thanks to being a part of another great season for Texas High School football....it's the greatest in the nation.