Chapel Hill vs Navasota

CHillDog81

And BTW Lion70, I'll be pulling for your Boyz come Friday night. I got em picked in my bracket to meet up with 'Sota.....if the CHillers don't do em in first, haha.

Oh believe me we will get the job done. We want to play football for a couple more weeks and we would like to meet up with them HENNASON in the quarters. BUT FIRST we have to take care of the Garden snakes

Reason number 257 That East Texas is the best atmosphere for high school football. Odessa Permian, South Lake carrol, Katy, Austin Westlake of the world don't have a chance at matching. Don't get me started on other States. That's like comparing a good 8th grade team vs Allen.

I know there are many more than 3 Argyllians on the boards, they just don't post much. Most are on the "other" board. No lack of support for the a Eagles, maybe just a quiet confidence?

Must be nice having a bunch of loyal posters supporting the team on a site like this. At Argyle, we just feel lucky to have 2 or maybe even 3 posters on a board supporting the team, and that's in the playoffs, lol. Heckfire, as long as the Boyz keep winning, it's just been a puredee pleasure to be a part of it. Good luck to both teams on Friday night and give thanks to being a part of another great season for Texas High School football....it's the greatest in the nation.

+1

Oh believe me we will get the job done. We want to play football for a couple more weeks and we would like to meet up with them HENNASON in the quarters. BUT FIRST we have to take care of the Garden snakes

Are you playing this Friday because if you are why are you on here ?

Did I read a stat right? Navasota has a WR that has 45 catches with 25 TD's? That has to be a misprint. If not then I would think he needs a little double and possibly triple coverage!! lol.

If that stat is correct that is an insane season for a WR.

I think the Dogs will shut him down, First game of the year he doesn't smell paydirt!!