Chapel Hill vs Navasota

CHillDog81

Did I read a stat right? Navasota has a WR that has 45 catches with 25 TD's? That has to be a misprint. If not then I would think he needs a little double and possibly triple coverage!! lol.

If that stat is correct that is an insane season for a WR.

I think the Dogs will shut him down, First game of the year he doesn't smell paydirt!!

That is correct....but the thing is, while they're TRYING to hold him, there are plenty of other great WR's that are capable of moving the ball. That's the dangerous thing about Navasota. You think you stop one way, but there is a whole lot of other ways. But I guarantee that's it's gonna take a lot to stop him.

Did I read a stat right? Navasota has a WR that has 45 catches with 25 TD's? That has to be a misprint. If not then I would think he needs a little double and possibly triple coverage!! lol.

If that stat is correct that is an insane season for a WR.

I think the Dogs will shut him down, First game of the year he doesn't smell paydirt!!

Carthage fan pulling for CH, but in all honesty I think Sota runs away with this one. But the above stat shows just how weak there schedule was. Stats like that are only attained if your a superior program playing very weak competition. We in ETX have seen our share of dominant recievers. We had one in Carthage last year Tee Goree who had 28 TD but he did it on well over 100 catches. Take KD Cannon a big time D1 reciever who is having a fantastic season at Baylor and he had no where near those kind stats.

That is correct....but the thing is, while they're TRYING to hold him, there are plenty of other great WR's that are capable of moving the ball. That's the dangerous thing about Navasota. You think you stop one way, but there is a whole lot of other ways. But I guarantee that's it's gonna take a lot to stop him.

Same can be said of CH. The ball is spread around at the Hill way more than Nav.

HH said the same thing about their 6'to 6'5"" receivers but look what happened. I'm telling you this CH 6-5 is very deceiving. Lol

Kinda reminds me of a 5-5 Team entering the playoffs back in 89'. But each team writes it's on history. Lol

You east tx guys keep watching films. Toot each other's horns stroke each others tube steak what ever it is y'all do when you youtube the rattlers. In the back of your mind thinking mannnnn were about to receive this same ###### whooping friday.

Keep thinking that y'all are just gonna come in Friday and just push us around. If it makes you sleep at night by all means go ahead. Lol

You really just post that

Yep. I did. No doubt Nav is good, but they aren't the best team in the state and they aren't unbeatable. They are good and if CH turns the ball over, racks up 120 yards on 18 penalties, and fails to finish on 3rd down, Navasota will win. Navasota will be a tough team to beat, but believe me, they are very beatable. They are nowhere near the caliber of the 2012 team. They have 3 big playmakers. Granted there are several other kids that contribute, but for the most part it's the same 3 kids making all the plays. Shut down the star and there is a large gap between him and the next best player at his position. That being said I don't expect CH to play any special double coverages or commit to stopping one individual.

You have a chance to win, there is always a chance. I would put that chance at about 5%, and I am being serious. I just hope for a good game.

Beside Coldsprings i dont think Navasota has seen a defensive line like they will see tomorrow. Nor a offensive line. Based on the films ive have seen, the lines yall have been facing are very weak. Could be a factor.