Chapel Hill vs Navasota

CHillDog81

Beside Coldsprings i dont think Navasota has seen a defensive line like they will see tomorrow. Nor a offensive line. Based on the films ive have seen, the lines yall have been facing are very weak. Could be a factor.

No doubt about it. No disrespect intended to any of the schools Nav played, but based on the film that I've seen, I think CH's JV could've hung with and probably beat at least one of them. We shall see come Friday night, won't we?

Man you are a fool if you think this team is only good because of the competition Navasota has played. They were put in the district. Navasota was ranked in the top 3 teams before the season even started. This team is very good, whether they can win a state championship or not is to be determined. I can promise you this though, they will be ready Friday and I can also guarantee they are the favorite to win this game by everyone except CH and teams in their district. So if anyone is delusional that would be you.

I will be rootin' for our 9-4a bretheren...but I just cant see CH winning this one. Just not enough defense to get it done. 42-21...Navasota:(

I think that is a realistic evaluation. If CH wins, it will be a huge upset. CH was not even able to slow down Huffman very much. Navasota is another snake altogether.

Man you are a fool if you think this team is only good because of the competition Navasota has played. They were put in the district. Navasota was ranked in the top 3 teams before the season even started. This team is very good, whether they can win a state championship or not is to be determined. I can promise you this though, they will be ready Friday and I can also guarantee they are the favorite to win this game by everyone except CH and teams in their district. So if anyone is delusional that would be you.

Calm down....take a deep breath. We understand your nervous about this game.

Snakes going down. 4A Div 1 will be scratching their heads saturday.

FEED BLEDSOE THE ROCK.....

Chapel Hill DOES have the best OL that Navasota has seen to this point, with that said, they will adjust quickly.

Here is my take:

OL-Chapel Hill

DL-Chapel Hill

WR-Navasota

RB-Chapel Hill

QB-Navasota

DB-Navasota

LB-Even

Coaches- Even

Outcome: CH by 1

Kicker - Chapel Hill

I agree got all Doom teams going down with Henderson having the best shot at winning. Anyone thinking 9 4a is going to walk through t here games is only kidding themselfs.

Yeah...Ive got Henderson winning because I just cant see all 3 9-4a teams going down in round 2 and the Lions have the best chance to get a win...and because I am a homer:)

Hopefully WC getting beat like a rented mule by El Campo was not a fluke.

No need to calm down I'm not worked up. Might go to the Carthage - El Campo game instead to see what we got next. Also Navasota has the kicker advantage. He has made kicks over 50 yards. Navasota by at least 21.

Might want to rethink that last one there. CH has a phenomenal kicker that didn't play last week.

Yeah...Ive got Henderson winning because I just cant see all 3 9-4a teams going down in round 2 and the Lions have the best chance to get a win...and because I am a homer:)

Hopefully WC getting beat like a rented mule by El Campo was not a fluke.

A lot of folks get scared or worried or doubtful or whatever you want to call it when a 9-1, 10-1, 11-0 team comes to play. It ain't no big deal. It's one game and all the games prior mean nothing.

The week is about over. All kidding aside, it's been a fun week joking around with you rattlers. But the last thing I want you rattlers to do is be mad at us late tomorrow night. Us CH folks are really nice people. Just don't be mad at us.