Brookhill Vs. T.K. Gorman

JMADD

T.K. Gorman Vs Brookhill. Brookhill won the first meeting in district play. Throw all that away, this is playoffs and a rival game. What are your thoughts on this game. Injury bug has bit Brookhill pretty bad. One of East Texas best receiver is out and B.H. is down to the 3rd or 4th string running back. Along with a few other key injuries. I don't know the health situation at Gorman. This game will be played at West Rusk, not a big named flashy playoff spot but I understand it is a real nice stadium. Close for both teams so travel will not be a factor. I like Brookhill's toughness on both sides of the ball. Not the biggest kids but may be some of the hardest players. Gorman has been on a roll lately knocking off some good teams on the way. I will take Brookhill (im a homer) by 10. The defensive stands on the goal line B.H. put up last week showed they have no quit in them. Looking forward to a great game. Either way East Texas will have a team in the final 4.

Honestly, this game could go either way. BH playing without some keys players is scary but others have stepped up. Seniors played Friday like they weren't ready for it to end just yet. JMADD's boy made a game saving tackle with :18 left. The way Gorman is playing right now it wouldnt suprise me if they got us but I can never pick against our boys. They have a lot of fight in them. BH by a Chadwell field goal. Saturday can't get here quick enough!

I have heard the same thing about the QB... If Gorman has to run the ball to win, they have no chance... They cannot run against our defense... Meanwhile, we will be able to line up at run right at them with whoever is in the backfield...

To quote Clubber Lang, "My prediction? Pain!"

30 hours away from game time. Forecast calls for heavy rain, 64 degrees and winds out of the SE @ 12 mph. Tough conditions for both teams. Should be interesting.

BH boys looked sharp at practice yesterday. Only a walk through left today then time to get your GUARD up and carrying on the playoff tradition.

For those playing and traveling tonight be safe and have fun.