The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ViewFromAfar

Hilarious run through banner

Yeah lk had that banner last Friday night. It was funny and clever. It didn't work out to good for them though. A+ for creativity lol

Yeah lk had that banner last Friday night. It was funny and clever. It didn't work out to good for them though. A+ for creativity lol

Linden-Kildare? That took some guts considering their record. lol

Lufkin had the same thing last week.

Poor Lp.

Linden-Kildare? That took some guts considering their record. lol

Easy now. But seriously when your session went like ours it may be best to display a little humility.

+1

That sign must be haunted no way I would let my team run through it.

I didn't even know teams still ran through signs.

It is hilarious. I'm shocked though that it hasn't gotten somebody fired for hurting feelings or being insulting. I know folk that have been fired for less. I know I have never worked for a supt that would have had the ball to approve something as funny as that. And I meant to say BALL as in one.

For real. I thought it was all bounce house turned helmets/tunnels and if there is a sign it's usually got some Velcro involved.

For real. I thought it was all bounce house turned helmets/tunnels and if there is a sign it's usually got some Velcro involved.

OR, Great BIG RED DAWG Heads!!!

The best one i saw was by LE when they played us in the first round back in 07. It had the date from our loss by them the year before and "They never saw us coming". That was pretty good but they still lost.

Yeah really. Haven't seen a sign in a long time. But hey why spend $2 a game on some paper and ink when you make a $4000 investment that lasts 10 years...lol. (tongue in cheek)

Given that an typical inflatable tunnel cost about $14,000, a sign made out of paper is a pretty cheap alternative. :coolio:

Given that an typical inflatable tunnel cost about $14,000, a sign made out of paper is a pretty cheap alternative. :coolio:

And to think, some teams have a tunnel and a helmet, and a nice Velcro sign. That's $32,000 in run through paraphernalia. Just think what that money could accomplish in the recruiting budget.

And to think, some teams have a tunnel and a helmet, and a nice Velcro sign. That's $32,000 in run through paraphernalia. Just think what that money could accomplish in the recruiting budget.

Good point.