BLACK FRIDAY

CENTEXFAN

How many of you will have to go to a department store and replace a TV on Black Friday. That is because you shot your prior TV while listening to President Obama immigration speech Thursday night.

I didn't listen to his speech I was watching the last episode of Star Trek Voyager and their victory over the Borg, did he go ahead and let 5 million new democratic voters in?

I didn't listen to his speech I was watching the last episode of Star Trek Voyager and their victory over the Borg, did he go ahead and let 5 million new democratic voters in?

Yes he did! And here's the real good news: YOU get to pay to feed, house, and care for them when they're sick. (Of course, you were already doing that!) CONGRATULATIONS!

I didn't shoot mine, and I waited until this morning to read it. There maybe a thread on it, but I'm only on page 2. My thoughts on his immigration plan is flawed, but nothing to get bent out of shape over. The thing about it is, why does President Obama think illegal aliens will try to obtain proper documents to remain in the country if they haven't done so yet ? This policy does not provide any incentive for them to do so.

On Black Friday, I don't think I've been shopping on one since I was in High School, even then it was more to meet girls than to do any shopping.

LMAO, camping out? Radio?

Every morning on the way to work they have been talking about these people that have elaborate organized systems for taking turns and eating in order to have their place in line for black Friday. Been there for weeks now!

dave, it's only an executive action. What can I say?

I've been reading that all the Dreamers are crying over this, because it doesn't help them. Then they should try at all costs to become a citizen if they want to stay here so bad. The United States isn't a place to come make money, and then head back home to your native country. If you want to live here, become one of U.S. and quit flying your native countries flags and putting stickers on your car to show that you're probably not legal. I think if the INS would target those clear indicators that there would be more deportation of those that don't want to stay in America for the long run.

Went on a date with my wife Saturday and there was an occupied tent barricaded in front of Best Buy in Longview. People are such morons.

I had an in-law that did that a couple of years ago, and they thought they came out with a bargain. Two weeks later they were doing some more Christmas shopping, and found the same Black Friday Sale special $10 cheaper than having camped out. They swore to never do it again.