Liberty Eylau vs Paris. The rematch!

WiseGuy

District 7 has made it this far, setting up a rematch between two teams who are both very different than their first meeting which Paris won 24-7. LE had several touchdowns called back in that game, should've been a lot closer. Playing at a neutral site I think will help some since the last game was in Paris' house.

LE has what it takes to win this game, I think I will be a similar game to LE vs Ranchview, lots of speed on both sides.

The winner probably gets Argyle the next week, ouch...

I am hearing Friday at mount pleasant 7:30

Thoughts?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is truly a test of the Mental state for LE Paris has beaten us 4 straight we will have to believe we can beat Paris to win or we will Lay an egg honestly. LE is still missing thier Middle LB and that won't help the cause with Paris QB. LE also has to work on snaps this week.

I only see it going two ways if Paris wins the Old LE will definitely show up. And it will be a 28-14 type game

If LE wins it could be a 42-31 type game

Both these teams were bad about shooting their self in the foot the majority of the season but the bugs seem to be getting worked out. Both these programs seem to be on the right path for the future also. Should be a slobber knocker of a game!

Yes, their first matchup was one strange ballgame, quite bazaar.

Go Paris!!!

District 7 has made it this far, setting up a rematch between two teams who are both very different than their first meeting which Paris won 24-7. LE had several touchdowns called back in that game, should've been a lot closer. Playing at a neutral site I think will help some since the last game was in Paris' house.

LE has what it takes to win this game, I think I will be a similar game to LE vs Ranchview, lots of speed on both sides.

The winner probably gets Argyle the next week, ouch...

I am hearing Friday at mount pleasant 7:30

I only remember Hoof's 87-yard TD being called back. What were the others?

Thoughts?

This one has me scratching my head. Toss up for sure.

Who is the next game against. Is this just a cannon cotter game. Gilmer, Gladwater, and Atlanta are all D2 so who will it be. OH! I am going with LE if they hang on to the ball. Otherwise Paris. The Wildcats have stood up of late. Good luck to both schools. May all remain safe

Both teams will be looking to jump out to leads. Neither have reputations for playing from behind. Paris is a plus-9 in turnovers the past 4 games. Cats need to continue that trend to beat L-E.

L-E is plus 11 in turnovers last 2 games, but this game is a tossup. Who wants it the most?