66 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom vs Howe

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just by reading, it's time to bring District 5 down a notch. That head is gettin pretty swollen. District 8 about to take another one down. THE ONLY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT WASKOM, IS WASKOM!!! Play mistake free football and do our thing and Howe will be another step in our ladder to state!! You're about to see what a physical defense plays like tonight! WILDCAT NATION STAND UP!!

Waskom - 49

Howe - 14

So what your saying is no one is gonna beat your cats? That's a very bold statement! D5 heads aren't swollen, from what i have read they are just trying to stand their ground in this all east texas ####. How all this east texas speed is gonna win... Ill say it again speed doesnt win every ball game, you boys said, "Gunter doesnt stand a chance against all this east texas speed! We can run around the world in 2 seconds speed..." They won. Howe doesnt stand a chance? They got to the third, didnt they? That's with throwing prolly 3 passes a game. Personally I dont think Waskom will be able to control the howe run. It Will come down to how long can Howe hold onto the ball. I hope your boys dont have the big head like you and your fellow waskom fans do. Might want to turn off that hot air burner you got goin, you might explode. That could be disastrous. Good luck to you and your boys, you wilcat posters are a bit ridiculous... Saying waskom is the only team that can beat waskom. News for ya.... That aint true. Hope for an injury free game and safe travels.

So what your saying is no one is gonna beat your cats? That's a very bold statement! D5 heads aren't swollen, from what i have read they are just trying to stand their ground in this all east texas ####. How all this east texas speed is gonna win... Ill say it again speed doesnt win every ball game, you boys said, "Gunter doesnt stand a chance against all this east texas speed! We can run around the world in 2 seconds speed..." They won. Howe doesnt stand a chance? They got to the third, didnt they? That's with throwing prolly 3 passes a game. Personally I dont think Waskom will be able to control the howe run. It Will come down to how long can Howe hold onto the ball. I hope your boys dont have the big head like you and your fellow waskom fans do. Might want to turn off that hot air burner you got goin, you might explode. That could be disastrous. Good luck to you and your boys, you wilcat posters are a bit ridiculous... Saying waskom is the only team that can beat waskom. News for ya.... That aint true. Hope for an injury free game and safe travels.

we know for sure your team won't beat anyone. Waskom fans support and cheer for our boys and you call us ridiculous. You are the ridiculous one. You are just a troll. Waskom won't be tested tonight.

Good luck to you and your boys as well. Y'all have had a good season to this point. It's just fixin to be a bit different from what y'all have been seeing. Not bashing the kids on Howe at all. They are young an in a few years will be very very good. But they won't have the horses to get it done this year unless Waskom plays sloppy and I dont see that happening. Should be a fun game but I'm ready for more of the state too see just how good our athletes are.

Dont worry sir the Waskom players are a very humble and good group of kids. They don't take any team lightly. Waskom and Howe both knows what it will take for each team to win. Waskom has to keep Howe from making long drives and Howe has to figure out how to shut down 5 backs. I believe Howe has the harder task. Not saying they can't do it just saying it is the harder of the two imo. All of our backs have such different styles that usually one or two will be successful. It seems like the Howe faithful that have posted seem to think Arp and Waskom are the same team. Someone even said they still think Arp is the better team. All I can say is it will not take long to understand the differences once the game starts. Once again let's have an injury free game and safe travels to all.

How is Edgewoods basketball season going?

How is Edgewoods basketball season going?

Edgewood used to play good basketball. I think they have been more successful in the gym than on the gridiron. Geographically, they are closer to District 5 than most of 8, so maybe that is why he supports them. Watched some of their gamefilm with Gunter. Not a contest at all, so I understand his respect for them.

If Edgewood put together a couple years like Waskom has they would likely be all over Smoaky also. Remember their Canton neighbors a few years back getting really excited over the Kinney partrol until Tatum silenced them in Rose Stadium. It happens, nothing wrong with Waskom being excited over their recent success.

Remember their Canton neighbors a few years back getting really excited over the Kinney partrol until Tatum silenced them in Rose Stadium. It happens, nothing wrong with Waskom being excited over their recent success.

I saw that game , wasn't that the game where a Canton player threw a tantrum and went up in the stands?

I saw that game , wasn't that the game where a Canton player threw a tantrum and went up in the stands?

Yep, and I was sitting on the Canton side for some reason. My buddies sat over on the Tatum side. They were laughing, and I was somewhat embarrassed by it all. Ole Kinney had the good folks in Canton all wound up bout that team.