Just letting the Animals be Animals in Ferguson.....

TheLionWire

LOL....

I can just imagine these HS football fans as they go home after the game and talk to their friends and family. I see these guys on this topic talking about their teams that have kids on it that they are speaking of. Now we know the true sentiments and mentality of you!

The “Thug” phrase is the new “N Word” in the abstract. We all know it by now.

And you guys want to come off as a moral compass to others...

That's a load of crock and you know it. Anyone can be a thug if they're out looting and pillaging that applies to all races, it's not just a black thing.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to think that if these protestors had all the evidence that their thoughts would be different but i sorta doubt it

Well, we know how some people defended Trayvon Martin on here, but the injuries to George Zimmerman were far worse. Officer Wison had only small swelling to his face, but if you're going to hit a cop and go for his service weapon, it doesn't matter what color you are, you're going to get shot.

Do you think Michael Brown was shot because he's black? Do you think the cop would have shot a skinhead?

Brown was shot because he robbed a store, then attacked a police officer that approached him to ask questions about it when he saw someone that fit the description given him. If Brown had been white, you'd have never heard of any of this. The Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons of America are not concerned about black on black or black on white violence. White on black is all they can make $$ off of. That's why they haven't mentioned the 3 year old girl in Shreveport, Louisiana who was shot in the head while sitting on her father' slap in their living room. That shooter was black. So was the child.

Brown was shot because he robbed a store, then attacked a police officer that approached him to ask questions about it when he saw someone that fit the description given him. If Brown had been white, you'd have never heard of any of this. The Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons of America are not concerned about black on black or black on white violence. White on black is all they can make $$ off of. That's why they haven't mentioned the 3 year old girl in Shreveport, Louisiana who was shot in the head while sitting on her father' slap in their living room. That shooter was black. So was the child.

+1

If they can be construde as raciest now, why are they still there?

The title is raciest, the reference to the chimpanzees, the comments about the watermelon etc. etc.!

I just checked and the posts I hid are still not there. To which posts are you referring?

I submit that all of us! As good Americans (NO MATTER WHAT CULTURE OR COLOR) should organize a PROTEST to today's media in the nearest city in which we can gather 100k people whether that be Dallas or Shreveport.

Folk's we are being played!

That's a load of crock and you know it. Anyone can be a thug if they're out looting and pillaging that applies to all races, it's not just a black thing.

Thug has been said so much in commentary made by whites as the new form of the n-word. I don't agree with it per say personally, but it has became a topic recently for rhetorical analysis.

I submit that all of us! As good Americans (NO MATTER WHAT CULTURE OR COLOR) should organize a PROTEST to today's media in the nearest city in which we can gather 100k people whether that be Dallas or Shreveport.

Folk's we are being played!

+ 100000000

10660227_727688117307678_446730411973216

+100000000

LOL....

I can just imagine these HS football fans as they go home after the game and talk to their friends and family. I see these guys on this topic talking about their teams that have kids on it that they are speaking of. Now we know the true sentiments and mentality of you!

The “Thug” phrase is the new “N Word” in the abstract. We all know it by now.

And you guys want to come off as a moral compass to others...[/size]

A thug is a thug........race doesn't determine THAT.......actions do.......

Both sides are pretty much acting as each expected.

"I don't know what you expect, staring at your TV set ....fighting fire with fire"

The media spurs it on and the sheep follow along, while you are distracted, the law makers will use this to tighten down a little more - both sides of the isle - folks you are being played like fiddle and you are dancing to the tune of your masters.

You don't need a weather man to tell you which way this wind is blowing.

Message to the racists (you know who you are):

don't get mad when someone calls you one...even if it is another racist.

+10000000000000000000000000000

WHOA WHOA WHOA back that truck up! I never posted ANYTHING on here that was taken down and I told them NOT to put that bull #### on this thread. You better check your sources and I expect an apology either in my inbox or in public or I will go to whomever is over you in the moderators and see that something is done. Do not tell falsehoods about me. Do not count me as saying ANYTHING racist when I did not. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!

I read your blatantly racist comment too......it remains here, just hidden from public view.........he does NOT owe you an apology.....in fact, had I been the one to have seen it first, you would have been suspended........the only one telling "falsehoods" here is you.......

You can't reason with people whose first inclination is to cause destruction. The people with the cooler heads trying to actually fix things are getting washed over in the sea of hatred that the media crams down our throats.

Doomer, sign me up.