Your Predictions for 2015 Season

osup116

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westwood returns most of there team and a freshmen pitcher that is going to be good. If they work hard sky is the limit. Who knows. New district. Nothing is given in this game, you must earn what you want. Coach Jenkins's will have them ready.

Westwood returns most of there team and a freshmen pitcher that is going to be good. If they work hard sky is the limit. Who knows. New district. Nothing is given in this game, you must earn what you want. Coach Jenkins's will have them ready.

Who is in yalls district this year

Don't know much about Trinity but I agree Elkhart should be good. That group has been playing together for a long time.

They finally broke through in volleyball this year. This group of senior girls has grinded each year and looks poised to finally take the next step this year. Grant and Cheatham should have monster years with all of the other pieces around them.

Both bring back everyone and add a couple talented Freshman. Both are very evenly match and comes down to coaching if they even play. But Grapeland got a new coach and one that is not used to the girls and how they play and softball. So that could be the only thing that holds them back this year.

This should be Cayuga best year. Girls are working hard. There district will be more competitive this year so that will better prepare them for the playoffs.

If Harleton, Beckville, and Grapeland win there district they should all be on the same side.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In 2A, Beckville is always the team to beat in the region

Agreed. Glad we're not in that district. We did pick up Alto and Cushing, which will both be tough. Welsh is in it also, and I know nothing about them. Timpson returns the best power hitter in the district (C Kylie Bush), but lost their fireball pitcher. Gary hasn't been strong for some time. I don't know about Mt. Enterprise or Douglas. We return both pitchers and several good hitters. We should be solid. We need to be more consistent to get back to the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Joaquin isn't in Beckville's district. Y'all are the only ones to play them tough..... May be the only thing between them at another trip to Austin.

I don't think we're close to being ready to play with Beckville. Both of our pitchers need to stay healthy this year for us to get back to where we need to be.