Cameron vs Rockdale

player73

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two weeks ago Rockdale won a Buna game in dominating fashion. Rockdale was in control, border line dominant the first half of Kirbyville just had trouble finishing drives...but one thing for sure is while the QB was in the game they were dominant. I don't know how else you can show improvement. Congrats to Cameron for getting a good win over Teague...not sure what other win is impressive.

Both teams are very good in all areas. One weeknes for yoe is there kicking game and special teams don't know if that matters but rockdale hasn't regressed they've been dominant on defence. Rockdale has 2 1000 passers and 2 1000 WR both can take over a game

ROCKDALE ARE Y'ALL CLOWNS ARE WHAT YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT Y'ALL WILL BEAT US AGAIN IF Y'ALL DO I WILL GIVE Y'ALL PROPS AND RIDE IT OUT WITH Y'ALL BUT CAME CAMERON IS MONSTERS THEY SWITCHED UP EVERYTHING AND PUT THE RIGHT PLAYERS IN THE RIGHT POSITIONS GAME OVER 35_21 YOE VICTORY

For being so much better teague sure didn't get the job done like Rockdale did in Cameron. Rockdale had two big injuries on offensive line in the 3rd quarter and continued to grind out tds. The stable of rbs saw two 100 yard rushers last week, and has two 1,000 yard receivers. Is there no part of Teague that thinks maybe you're not as good as you thought you were?

You do know Cameron only lost by one touchdown right? And we were driving to tie the game right up the end, right? There was no blow out. I still expect a close game. But don't think for a minute that Rockdale clobbered us. The past three years, the tigers came out full if momentum and took the lead. The Yoemen always came back but fell just short this year.

Cameron had all they're playmakers that night. It wasn't enough. Injuries to the bench don't mean anything when you're best player are in and that's the excuse their making

You're wrong. Nickerson was still hurt but played anyway. He had missed two weeks but had to stay in the tiger game. His back up got hurt in the second half

All these Cameron posters have gotten in your head. HOW has rockdale regressed when they have beaten everyone to stay in the position they are in?

Have you looked? most of these posters are ET folks who watch football. Just a couple of Cameron posters. And you better watch out because I have learned through the years here that they don't like being disrespected

Whoever wins this game wins by no more than 7. Y'all are crazy if you think either team runs away with this. Much respect to Cameron Yoe and everything they've done but Rockdale has also earned their spot here. It's all about who wants it more on this night. Yoe does have the experience here with a great head coach but Rockdale is also extremely talented both sides of the ball this year. This will be a dog fight til the end. Whoever makes the least mistakes wins.

I do agree that Teagues offense as a whole was better than Rockdales. The QB was far smarter and had a much better arm. Their scheme was much better and tougher to defend whereas Rockdales scheme includes just throwing the ball in the air for one of their monstrous receivers to go up and make a play.

However, Teague didn't have the monstrous receivers Rockdale has. Therefore I'm interested to see how we match up this second time around. I have a very good feeling with the way our corners have been playing lately. #2 Bryant has been lights out and has the ability to go up and jump with anybody. Can't wait until Friday. This week seems to be going by extremely slow waiting for it to get here.

I remember the score being 34 to 12 at one point because of defence Cameron made it a game late but it was already over. rockdale has a much better scheme than that they run more then they throw setting up plays. yoes secondary was getting shredded and reaching for jerseys and shoestrings all night. those receivers are good enough that you can throw their way and they will come down with it. camerons secondary cant match up

I remember the score being 34 to 12 at one point because of defence Cameron made it a game late but it was already over. rockdale has a much better scheme than that they run more then they throw setting up plays. yoes secondary was getting shredded and reaching for jerseys and shoestrings all night. those receivers are good enough that you can throw their way and they will come down with it. camerons secondary cant match up

Check the scores by quarter the part three years- Rockdale took an early lead in each game but the Yormen pulled out the first two and nearly the third. Take a look at the roster. Lots and lots of sophomores and several freshman. They were figuring things out. That's why I'm excited about this defense, these young kids are really clicking with two months of experience under their built. You will see a different team.

And also by your own fact, if Rockdale was up 34-12 and the final score was 34-27 while Cameron was in the red zone at the end? Just shows that the tigers didn't score a single point and couldn't stop the Yoemen once they got on a roll.......

It's odd how you forget the woodshed beating by Academy. The paltry 7-0 lead over troy at half. Yeah you smoked Florence, but who didn't? Again. Buna had been the only impressive win since narrowly escaping Cameron, with our bell. If I'm wrong and we go down, you'll get your congrats. I just hope that if the Tigers do lose, that there are no excuses. So and so was hurt, etc. Injuries are part of it. No excuses in the big boy rounds.

Not sure if there are any Rockdale fans here who would know, but I'm just curious. What's the deal with all the David brothers that came out of Rockdale? All seemed like legit players with D-1 offers and you never hear of them again. Know one was playing JUCO a few years ago and was supposed to head to A&M but couldn't qualify.