Alto vs. Centerville

jacketgrad06

Who wins?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes on to the next round?

• Alto
    • Centerville

Centerville is more pumped than ever and their coach has said this is the best they have been performing all season.

I think it's pretty safe to say all the teams left playing, including Alto as well, are more pumped than ever and are playing some of their best football. It's not like it's the state quarterfinals or anything.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...here is the $54,000 question????....On which side will Keith Gardner sit on at Monte Jack Stadium????......Centerville has come along way from the 1990's when they were an "automatic" win.....That's just about the time Keith got there from Corrigan??....Wish I could be there....got to be in Midland for our game....don't think going to game on Friday night and driving back to Metroplex then getting up at 6 to be in Midland by 1 for a 4 o'clock would be good sense...BUT back 30 years ago did that EVERY WEEKEND!!!!....is game going to be on internet??

OK...here is the $54,000 question????....On which side will Keith Gardner sit on at Monte Jack Stadium????......Centerville has come along way from the 1990's when they were an "automatic" win.....That's just about the time Keith got there from Corrigan??....Wish I could be there....got to be in Midland for our game....don't think going to game on Friday night and driving back to Metroplex then getting up at 6 to be in Midland by 1 for a 4 o'clock would be good sense...BUT back 30 years ago did that EVERY WEEKEND!!!!....is game going to be on internet??

If he is sitting at Monte Jack Stadium he is going to be mighty lonely

TX FIGHT....OOPS......last I heard they were trying to play at Crockett....NOW I KNOW they will be playing in Palestine...Right??.....THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR BEING OLD AND SENILE.......guess it would have served me right to drive THRU PALESTINE...SEE THE LIGHTS...AND GO ON THE CROCKETT!!!!....guess I will have to eat the BURNT CROW buffet this week....or maybe just the "Old Buzzard" buffet

TX FIGHT....OOPS......last I heard they were trying to play at Crockett....NOW I KNOW they will be playing in Palestine...Right??.....THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR BEING OLD AND SENILE.......guess it would have served me right to drive THRU PALESTINE...SEE THE LIGHTS...AND GO ON THE CROCKETT!!!!....guess I will have to eat the BURNT CROW buffet this week....or maybe just the "Old Buzzard" buffet

No worries! In all seriousness a trip to palestine must involve a stop at Little Mexico for my travel caravan

#6 was fine by Tuesday he felt no pain and was back in practice. Centerville is more pumped than ever and their coach has said this is the best they have been performing all season. sure to be a slugfest, I have seen the film on both teams and I believe Centerville has played the same caliber quarterbacks in Mart and San Augustine and should be able to hold the yellow jackets to a low score.. Either way should be a good game.

Alto has some good weapons on offense, but it seems you arent worried about their defense....but you should be!

No worries! In all seriousness a trip to palestine must involve a stop at Little Mexico for my travel caravan

YEP!!....stopped there on my way back from DEEP EAST TEXAS to metroplex during Thanksgiving!!!!....don't want to start ANOTHER LM/ET debate...BUT bet BOTH of those places will be PACKED before the game.....Alto USE to call Palestine "Alto WEST"....they have had success at Wildcat Stadium....