48 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes on to the next round?

• Alto
    • Centerville

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hats off to Alto there a damn good team! Them 2 turnovers hurt them in big points of the game but by far the fastest team centerville has faced great season guys!

Your defense was impressive, and managed to hold Alto scoreless twice in the red zone, plus forcing the fumble at the end. I was impressed by how physical they played.

When u have a good fg kicker like alto has utilize him. I understand it could have went into ot if we had taken the 3 instead of going for it on 4th down. Ok lets say one poir decision

The last :58 seconds of the game was a disaster for the black & gold. I never could tell if the :40 clock was meant to be used or the :25. I saw both mixed into the game. It sorta had me confused and I thought that may be a problem. Maybe I was seeing things. I've been know to hallucinate. Congrats to the ground & pound Tigers.

Have you watched a high school game this year? 40second clock is new and has been used the entire season. 40 second play clock most of the time, unless there is an official stoppage or score, then it becomes a 25 sec play clock.

Only question I had all night, why didn't Alto kick a field goal right before half? Turns out those points could have helped. 643out

Have you watched a high school game this year? 40second clock is new and has been used the entire season. 40 second play clock most of the time, unless there is an official stoppage or score, then it becomes a 25 sec play clock.

Only question I had all night, why didn't Alto kick a field goal right before half? Turns out those points could have helped. 643out

I agree, we MIGHT of had 6 more points to work with, but it's too late now. Centerville made the crucial big plays and we didn't.

We make great armchair coaches.

643out!!! lol. ok.

I kind of wondered that myself. Probably had to do with the fact that Alto had the ball for what, three possessions the first half? Think the coach was probably thinking they needed TD's at that point. I'm pretty sure no one thought Alto would come out the second half and hold Centerville to just 3 points.

I kind of wondered that myself. Probably had to do with the fact that Alto had the ball for what, three possessions the first half? Think the coach was probably thinking they needed TD's at that point. I'm pretty sure no one thought Alto would come out the second half and hold Centerville to just 3 points.

Coach made right call IMO , nobody mentions that Alto had it on the 2 and got a penalty that knocked them back 5 yards , that changed everything right their , I don't think Cville stops Alto QB from 2 yards , but that's just me.