John Tyler (11-2) vs McKinney North (11-2)

cujoforlife

If we win this game n I'm sure we will that 5th round game which will be even harder for some reason all the years we went somebody rides with me game ends bad and I'm always late to game waiting on them and then they wanna leave early lol this year I'm gone stick to my go by myself plan

Lmao man if we lose because you had to wait on somebody and end up being late ima be upset lol We need you on time so we can win lol

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao man if we lose because you had to wait on somebody and end up being late ima be upset lol We need you on time so we can win lol

lol I just like going to games by myself I be hating when people wanna come and then wanna leave early in the 4th now state game I may make a exception cuss I probaly stay in Dallas and do a little partying lol

North fans are talking smack on old coach. Saying they are the beat team JT has faced all year wow.

TheOldCoach.com - Message Boards https://theoldcoach.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=798&tid=176873107&mid=176873107&sid=984&style=2 [From ZTE mobile browser]

Okay, let me see if I can help you out with the sarcasm being presented in this particular forum. Their are two fans of McKinney North. One of them is a former McKinney ISD coach that follows all the McKinney teams (Runthecounter). He and Diggs have an on going banter. Diggs called North the most overrated team in DFW and thus every week the coach posts something as a dig at Diggs. He called JT the best team North will face all year.

Kepdawg is a Denison fan that works in Frisco ISD, so he's familiar with all the teams. His comment had nothing to do with JT. He really doesn't care a whole bunch about any particular game because Denison is out.

prplfreddy is a McKinney media guy that keeps up with the team for obvious reasons.

micotrav is a Royse City guy that posts positive things about all high school teams. Hardly a McKinney North fan, just trying to have conversation. If you think about Tyler's playoff schedule, his statement isn't all that far fetched. Tyler's toughest competition to date has been in district play (Lufkin and Ennis). Saying North is better than Summit is a stretch, but he did say "might". Again, reading comprehension is important. He was talking about the 3 playoff teams; not JTs season.

Badman76 is an old man that is a huge Aledo fan and posts extremely sarcastic things in any thread that don't have anything to do with Aledo. You want to banter, then he's the one to banter with next week when JT plays Aledo.

No one in that forum in their right mind believes that JT loses this game. I'm sure if you tried to post some banter over there, they'd probably not engage given they wouldn't be so stupid. North will have a better running game that Heath, but a softer defense. The defense has a D-1 bound stud on as a DT (#15). Nothing that JT probably hasn't seen before.

Okay, let me see if I can help you out with the sarcasm being presented in this particular forum. Their are two fans of McKinney North. One of them is a former McKinney ISD coach that follows all the McKinney teams (Runthecounter). He and Diggs have an on going banter. Diggs called North the most overrated team in DFW and thus every week the coach posts something as a dig at Diggs. He called JT the best team North will face all year.

Kepdawg is a Denison fan that works in Frisco ISD, so he's familiar with all the teams. His comment had nothing to do with JT. He really doesn't care a whole bunch about any particular game because Denison is out.

prplfreddy is a McKinney media guy that keeps up with the team for obvious reasons.

micotrav is a Royse City guy that posts positive things about all high school teams. Hardly a McKinney North fan, just trying to have conversation. If you think about Tyler's playoff schedule, his statement isn't all that far fetched. Tyler's toughest competition to date has been in district play (Lufkin and Ennis). Saying North is better than Summit is a stretch, but he did say "might". Again, reading comprehension is important. He was talking about the 3 playoff teams; not JTs season.

Badman76 is an old man that is a huge Aledo fan and posts extremely sarcastic things in any thread that don't have anything to do with Aledo. You want to banter, then he's the one to banter with next week when JT plays Aledo.

No one in that forum in their right mind believes that JT loses this game. I'm sure if you tried to post some banter over there, they'd probably not engage given they wouldn't be so stupid. North will have a better running game that Heath, but a softer defense. The defense has a D-1 bound stud on as a DT (#15). Nothing that JT probably hasn't seen before.

Still smack talk. I don't smack about teams. I give them all my respect.

John Tyler High School - JTUF Varsity - Hudl http://www.hudl.com/team/16810/highlights/90155906 [From ZTE mobile browser]

I've never heard anyone accuse micotrav of smack talk. He posts a ton in this forum too. He was more active here when Royse City was playing in an East Texas district. He literally would be the last person to disrespect anyone and I know for sure his high regard for East Texas football.

JT has two losses this season. One loss is on the defense's head for missing the majority of 65 tackles in the second half against Lee. The other is on the offense's head for 5 drive killing penalties in the first half, two drive killing bad snaps, and a late game turnover that Ennis recovered and moved in position to kick the game winning FG. All I have to say is, this team playing JT football can get them beat but playing CUjO football is a proven winner.

Still smack talk. I don't smack about teams. I give them all my respect.

John Tyler High School - JTUF Varsity - Hudl http://www.hudl.com/team/16810/highlights/90155906 [From ZTE mobile browser]

hey, you may not be a smack talker, but you pick JT every week. You don't like it when someone picks against JT. I understand, you never want to pick against your team, but lets be honest, sometimes JT ain't the best team on the field. Its ok for another team to be favored to beat Cujo.

A Mckinney North fan picking their team to win is no different from you picking JT to win. I think its going to be a tough game. North has a very good RB, and we all know JT history with run defense. JT has a loss to a team they should have beat by 2 TD's this yr in REL, so anything can happen.

At this point in the season its all about who has the best game plan and who makes the fewest mistakes. Anything is possible. If your team has made it this far, they are probably pretty good, so I'm no longer picking whether JT wins or not...Im just hoping they do.

hey, you may not be a smack talker, but you pick JT every week. You don't like it when someone picks against JT. I understand, you never want to pick against your team, but lets be honest, sometimes JT ain't the best team on the field. Its ok for another team to be favored to beat Cujo.

A Mckinney North fan picking their team to win is no different from you picking JT to win. I think its going to be a tough game. North has a very good RB, and we all know JT history with run defense. JT has a loss to a team they should have beat by 2 TD's this yr in REL, so anything can happen.

At this point in the season its all about who has the best game plan and who makes the fewest mistakes. Anything is possible. If your team has made it this far, they are probably pretty good, so I'm no longer picking whether JT wins or not...Im just hoping they do.

Yes I know I am bad about that, but so many people write JT off like they having done anything in the last few years

This running back they have Mr Ron Jones is very good and shifty

Remind me of a running back that came out of Sealy High. I think his name was Eric Dickerson. Lol. It was said if JT play CUJO

Football JT win.

That's big time company right there. I hope Benson, Leonard, Jones, Jas. Reese, Williams, Jay. Reese, and Johnson are up for the challenge. I know OSU will be in attendance to see how bad Jones grinds up the CUjO defense. NQND!