WOS MUSTANGS is for REAL in 4A DII

chukslegacy

The Mustangs of West Orange Stark is for Real!! the soph QB has taken the horse by the reins and is leading the high powered offensive to their best finish in years!! With the help of RB's and the WR, WOS will be hard to stop. The CHAIN GANG defense is back at it again eliminating the opponents to few points, and hardly getting a chance to get to their pay dirt! WOS rolls over LG to meet Gilmer if they can hang on! Roll on WOS !!!!!!

Amen. If they are still playing they are all for real.

In 3A Newton is for real too. They best WOS

Yes they did! But that's water under the bridge, being beat by Newton opened the eyes of the players, so I think that loss did more good than bad! I know it tough to see a setx team doing so well, compared to so many east texas teams sitting at home looking for a bandwagon they can jump on and call it their own! LOL

Yes they did! But that's water under the bridge, being beat by Newton opened the eyes of the players, so I think that loss did more good than bad! I know it tough to see a setx team doing so well, compared to so many east texas teams sitting at home looking for a bandwagon they can jump on and call it their own! LOL

I look over at the SETX site sometimes to get a laugh. You guys seriously think y'all are on the same level as NETX don't you? State Championships says much different. Y'all have 2 teams. Newton and WOS. That's it. The only teams that have a viable shot to contend every year, and I think both of them under perform year in and year out. Neither has a title in a long time ( unless Newton won 1 recently). Y'all have "0" teams that compare to Gilmer, Dangerfield, Carthage. Those 3 teams have more title the last 10 years than y'all's whole area has ever had <<< didn't check the stats, but the have 9 in 10 years.

I have family from Orange so I don't mind seeing SETX do well. Y'all usually have a couple that do well until you meet ET teams from up North. Lol. Most of the State Titles over the last 10 years are in the trophy cases up here 😄

Don't forget CH and Henderson state titles the last 4 years as well.

I know!!! I left those out to make a point. 3 teams had more than am entire area. That's not including Henderson, CH, Tatum, and Tenaha. Those 4 teams are great programs in NETX, but would be absolute powerhouses in SETX. Go back a little further and you have ATL, LE, an plenty of other teams. As far as old 1a, 2a, and 3a there is no comparison in the 2.

Man I know you guys up North are just Monsters in football compared to everyone else in the state! How do yall do it! I know it must be all those state of the art practice fields and weight rooms. Carthage must have been absent on the days of beating your chest cause they were two and thru! We are talking about this year friend not what happened in the past! And Kilgore, what did they do-nothing! Good luck on the hardwood!

Man I know you guys up North are just Monsters in football compared to everyone else in the state! How do yall do it! I know it must be all those state of the art practice fields and weight rooms. Carthage must have been absent on the days of beating your chest cause they were two and thru! We are talking about this year friend not what happened in the past! And Kilgore, what did they do-nothing! Good luck on the hardwood!

Ohhh! We thought you were talking about winning traditions or legacies (like your screen name). You were talking about this season only. You're right WOS is still playing and congrats for that. Hopefully they get to face Gilmer soon and we will see how good you really are.

Ohhh! We thought you were talking about winning traditions or legacies (like your screen name). You were talking about this season only. You're right WOS is still playing and congrats for that. Hopefully they get to face Gilmer soon and we will see how good you really are.

Daggumit, I didn't understand either. You cleared it up for me. I'm sorry too. WOS is in the elite 8. Heck of a season. Much better than Carthage, CH, and Kilgore. What was I thinking!!

I can guarantee you EVERY team left is legit, or they wouldn't be in the elite eight. Each region is different, and you really don't know how they stack up against each other until the semis and finals. I just want to win THIS week and have that opportunity!

I can guarantee you EVERY team left is legit, or they wouldn't be in the elite eight. Each region is different, and you really don't know how they stack up against each other until the semis and finals. I just want to win THIS week and have that opportunity!

Shouldn't be a problem.

Lol lighten up. Sorry if I offended you.

Kinda weird though.

Its all good! Im not offended at all! WOS enrollment has dropped off in the last 14 years but this past year they actually increased in numbers by 2 and those were my kids. Lol I think people wanted to get their kids away from the problems at WOS so they moved across town to LCM who has all the problems now. WOS has some really good kids, and the coaching staff isn't bad either.

The Mustangs of West Orange Stark is for Real!! the soph QB has taken the horse by the reins and is leading the high powered offensive to their best finish in years!! With the help of RB's and the WR, WOS will be hard to stop. The CHAIN GANG defense is back at it again eliminating the opponents to few points, and hardly getting a chance to get to their pay dirt! WOS rolls over LG to meet Gilmer if they can hang on! Roll on WOS !!!!!!

Who said they were not for real? WOS has and will always be in the mix as long Coach "T" is there. Chain Gang always tough to deal with. "Link It Up".

Shouldn't be a problem.

I think most of us believed Gladewater wasn't going to be much of a problem last week.