Canadian vs Mart

Allheartnoquit

WHEWWW!!!!...that's a relief....if not DD.....kid might have a chance....knew it might not be since they are saying dad is good looking....use to live in Mart early 2000s...Up on Goddard Street.....

We used to live on N. Goddard in late 99 early 00...DD and my son have the same great-grandmother...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to live on N. Goddard in late 99 early 00...DD and my son have the same great-grandmother...

We lived way up where Goddard dead-ended and our house was on the corner.....not far from Coach Nail's house.....my son and Collin?? would get into ALOT of mischief...one of those Nail boys that either just graduated or is about to graduate....Mine is a Freshmen in College way up in Chicago.....mine got into ALOT OF TROUBLE because he wanted to go to practice...told him mom...then rode his bike across the highway....and came to practice...was in the first grade....mom got there and "disrupted" practice because she "WORE HIS TAIL OUT" at the top of the hill....Coach Roberson stopped practice because of all the commotion!!!!...lol

Coach Nail has done an outstanding job at Mart. He is one of the best in this business and his teams are always going to be in the hunt. As someone said earlier, coach nail has had nothing but success. Some folks just need to think before they speak and then stop speaking once they mis-speak.

I really think this Mart team is better than the last 2. They are just a solid ball club and get after it.

Have you seen centerville play??? I'm pretty sure they have the athletes to play with anybody

Yes saw y'all play against mart and no you didn't have the athletes to compete with mart...reason y'all lost and reason for my comment of you don't have the athletes to keep up in a state game against mart. Sorry I forgot to say mart at the end but thought it was implied.

Both teams need to concentrate on this week. Canadian is nothing to laugh at and Mart knows this. Mason beat the refugio dynasty who beat Cameron earlier in there year so concentrate on them BC they must be very very very good to knock off refugio.

Coach Nail has done an outstanding job at Mart. He is one of the best in this business and his teams are always going to be in the hunt. As someone said earlier, coach nail has had nothing but success. Some folks just need to think before they speak and then stop speaking once they mis-speak.

I really think this Mart team is better than the last 2. They are just a solid ball club and get after it.

Don't think one person has questioned his success have they? I questioned him not being able to get the job done the past two years! Thanks for adding your little two cents at the end too!

Look at all out championships games since nail been here sir. 06, 08, 2010, 2012 all even numbers and it's 2014. 07 lost first round, 09 lost in the quarter finals to state champs cayuga,2011 lost semi finals to stamford, 2013 lost in the semi's to shiner. He'll of a resume. He'll of a resume. Right back in the semi's this year.

Look at all out championships games since nail been here sir. 06, 08, 2010, 2012 all even numbers and it's 2014. 07 lost first round, 09 lost in the quarter finals to state champs cayuga,2011 lost semi finals to stamford, 2013 lost in the semi's to shiner. He'll of a resume. He'll of a resume. Right back in the semi's this year.

2011 lost in the state championship game at jerry world. He is an amazing coach and he gets the job done trust me!

If there had been this split classification thing the past 50 years mart would probably have 20. Mart has a good football team this year no doubt, but those mart teams in the 70, 80, and 90's would have beat them by 30 and with the schools they are in there with now it probably wouldn't have been competitive.