LE Basketball

Dubb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leopards won't be at New Boston this weekend. They also won't be coming to the Paris Tournament for the first time in 5 years.

Closeness of the Clarksville score is a bit surprising. Anyone have a report on the game?

I think you can look for L-E to surprise a lot of folks. Not much back, but some really good young players.

Looking forward to seeing LE in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully we will be full strength.

We have a new Coach who also coaches football so we it will be awhile before we get going we probably will Start no seniors but we have a undefeated JV moving up.

LE has made it to Regionals two or three times in recent history. Last year was up and down. I hear Tatum has had success also but in 4A you have the Dallas Teams waiting for you.

Madison, Triple A, Argyle, Wilmer Hutchins, Roosevelt etcc.. Region 2

While I am constantly going on are you guys even in our Region?

Leopards won't be at New Boston this weekend. They also won't be coming to the Paris Tournament for the first time in 5 years.

Closeness of the Clarksville score is a bit surprising. Anyone have a report on the game?

Hmm what's going on? And it doesn't surprise me the JV team that has been playing has beaten Dangerfield and DeKalbs Varsity. They have been playing are only been with two players from last years Varsity and one is a Sophomore and the other is a Junior.

So the leopards lost by 7 to Clarksville with out their full team? hmm I think LE will shock some people once they get rolling.

I saw where LE is going to Brownsboro this weekend and Tyler Junior College Classic over Christmas.

Im glad LE is going to some new tournaments!

So the leopards lost by 7 to Clarksville with out their full team? hmm I think LE will shock some people once they get rolling.

I saw where LE is going to Brownsboro this weekend and Tyler Junior College Classic over Christmas.

Hey guys!! Remember Clarksville only has 170 kids in HS. If you can't beat them when you are at full strenth you are in trouble . It should be a give me for you guys.

Im glad also looks like were gonna schedule tougher teams.

But at the end of the day if we were gonna make run the next few years we have to play some teams in the metroplex

Hey guys!! Remember Clarksville only has 170 kids in HS. If you can't beat them when you are at full strenth you are in trouble . It should be a give me for you guys.

Come on now. If Clarksville played L-E at the end of the season the Leopards probably would win. A 4A JV team is not supposed to beat a 2A powerhouse. Yes, powerhouse. Few 2A teams have the height and athletes that Clarksville has. Martins Mill beat Clarksville, but that might now happen at the end either. Martins Mill plays basketball 12 months and Clarksville was in football playoffs with same players. It's not the numbers in this case. It can be, but not here.

Come on now. If Clarksville played L-E at the end of the season the Leopards probably would win. A 4A JV team is not supposed to beat a 2A powerhouse. Yes, powerhouse. Few 2A teams have the height and athletes that Clarksville has. Martins Mill beat Clarksville, but that might now happen at the end either. Martins Mill plays basketball 12 months and Clarksville was in football playoffs with same players. It's not the numbers in this case. It can be, but not here.

Brother I agree LE should win and probably will if they play. Going back to 170 kids. Cville will beat many larger schools but can't beat the good ones. Size of school does make a difference

LE looks pretty solid in the Brownboro tournment. They still have a lot of work to do, but we have a lot of upside. Coach Byrdsong is doing a good job. We have Texas High on Tuesday, should be a good game with a cross-town rivial.