gamewatcher63

Mineola vs. Shallowater  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner!!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game by the Jackets, the first half was just a thing of beauty. And the second half everyone was proud of how ya'll answered back to the Mustangs comeback attempt. Watching videos this week just didn't do justice to how fast the backfield is for Shallowater. The QB and RB were headspinning quick. The Jacket D really stood up when needed. And I think Perkins set a school record for yards rushing in a game for the Jackets. One more guys, you can do it.

Great game by the Jackets, the first half was just a thing of beauty. And the second half everyone was proud of how ya'll answered back to the Mustangs comeback attempt. Watching videos this week just didn't do justice to how fast the backfield is for Shallowater. The QB and RB were headspinning quick. The Jacket D really stood up when needed. And I think Perkins set a school record for yards rushing in a game for the Jackets. One more guys, you can do it.

Congrats gamewatcher. This is a special thing happening and theres one more week to go. Hard to believe that the Jackets are in this position after that 0-3 start. Also hard to believe that my Winnsboro Red Raiders got a W against you guys way back in week 2 or 3. That is a thing of the past now and the train has been rolling ever since. Hats off to Chantz Perkins last night, that was quite the performance. Bring it on home now.