sackem

Newton vs. Waskom  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner!!!!!

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it be a let down if Newton wins......Waskom isn't predicted to win which takes the pressure off us.......I will be there to enjoy the game and support the Wildcats regardless of the outcome...... both teams deserve to be there..... there are many teams who would love to change places.

Praying for safe travels to all and an injury free game..... I have enjoyed this thread and hope no one got butt hurt over anything I said..... with that said see yawl tomorrow.

+1

Congratulations to both Newton and Waskom for making it to this game. You both earned it. Safe travels to all attending and a prayer for all the players and coaches for a competitive sportsmanlike injury free game.

Now I am going to go with the "Waskom Wildcats" by ONE OR MORE. Keep your eye on the GOAL LINE boys.

Congratulations to both Newton and Waskom for making it to this game. You both earned it. Safe travels to all attending and a prayer for all the players and coaches for a competitive sportsmanlike injury free game.

Now I am going to go with the "Waskom Wildcats" by ONE OR MORE. Keep your eye on the GOAL LINE boys.

I agree, whoever wins this will win by one or more!!! lol

It's a wonderful day for football. There are not many teams that can say that today. Both teams have fought hard to be here and deserve it. It will be a great game. Safe travels to everyone, I hope this game is injury free.

Go Waskom.

If any players read this. We are proud of you all. Play this game for you and your teammates. Push all the hype and distractions out and play your game. GO WILDCAT!!!!!!!

On paper, this game should be a relatively easy win for Newton. But the game is played on a field, not a chalkboard or a computer screen. This senior class at Waskom has been a special group of kids. They have not been used to losing and will not go in expecting to lose. If they are destined to win, they deserve it for the work they have done. If Newton prevails because they are just a better team, so be it. Congratulations to them for another great year.

I say thank you to the kids and the coaches who have made this run so special for the Waskom community. No matter what has happened in the past, or what will happen to future teams, nobody can take away from this day. Go Wildcats, show Texas what you have inside you!