Sonora v Blanco

LLion22

Poll: Sonora or Blanco  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

Guest troup7on7

This looks like it is very possible. Although nobody thought so. But there will be those that say I told you so. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

good job on picking the losers lol.....leave it to LLion22......

Speaking of picking the losers.... nowhere better to start than with Tiger1995 and everyone knows that's the truth. You always take the bait. Just can't help yourself. A little common sense would have let you know it wasn't a serious thread, just a quick blurb to offset the other thread that was started prematurely.

Speaking of premature threads, when do you start your "Arp will win the SC in 2015" thread?

I live in the real world when it comes to my home town team (Cedar Park) which by the way will be playing in their second SC game vs Ennis Friday night at 8 after having smacked the poo out of Crosby tonight at UT, 49-21. Take my word for it Tiger1995, it's great having your home town team in the SC game.

Speaking of picking the losers.... nowhere better to start than with Tiger1995 and everyone knows that's the truth. You always take the bait. Just can't help yourself. A little common sense would have let you know it wasn't a serious thread, just a quick blurb to offset the other thread that was started prematurely.

Speaking of premature threads, when do you start your "Arp will win the SC in 2015" thread?

I live in the real world when it comes to my home town team (Cedar Park) which by the way will be playing in their second SC game vs Ennis Friday night at 8 after having smacked the poo out of Crosby tonight at UT, 49-21. Take my word for it Tiger1995, it's great having your home town team in the SC game.

How does it feel to be a total a-hole like yourself? That's what we're all wondering.