The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stoney

SMOAKY HALL OF FAME

C'mon, Colmes- of all people you should realize that popularity and quality are mutually exclusive, no? :PEspecially when "popularity" is mostly red meat copy + paste links to WND :D

Quality is a matter of opinion........popularity can be measured mathematically... ...:p

• Like 1

...and the IMPORTANCE of popularity is also an opinion :P

But, why am I wasting my acceptance speech on subjectivity and hair-splitting ??? :D :D :D

We may have to rethink that separate wings in the hall proposal.

See ... Had I won Mod O' The Year, I would be working on bringing SDC together :P

See ... Had I won Mod O' The Year, I would be working on bringing SDC together :P

I surely agree with the selections made by the staff. I surely respect those chosen. Good job guys

.. :PBut, why am I wasting my acceptance speech on subjectivity and hair-splitting ??? :D :D :D

I was wondering the same thing.......:lol:

• Like 1

Congrats on the guys. I get in there one day lol.

Congrats on the guys. I get in there one day lol.

Haven't seen any flying pigs, yet..........:p

Haven't seen any flying pigs, yet..........:p

Lol the Ags have a better shot at the National championship or you lose your pace on post count. 40,000 really. I mean I got 20,000 and you blew that out of the water.

There is an SDC political forum?

Run. Don't look at it. Don't think about it. Run. No good comes from that Forum. Run. It takes a "special" type to post in there. Run.

• Like 1

It's where colms pads his post count.

An excellent forum to keep the post counts up during the offseason........

Run. Don't look at it. Don't think about it. Run. No good comes from that Forum. Run. It takes a "special" type to post in there. Run.

:p

This is quite an honor - I've been "out of pocket" (as they say) & have not been posting as frequently as in the past -- I'll talk to everyone soon - THANK YOU #hof

Yes come join us some times, it is a very relaxing forum

^ yep - where open minds <cough><cough> come together to engage in grown-up discourse <cough><cough><hack><spit>

:P :D

• Like 1

^ yep - where open minds <cough><cough> come together to engage in grown-up discourse <cough><cough><hack><spit>

:P :D

...:p

The 2015 Inductees into the SDC Hall of Fame. These men personify the passion and fun of this site. Some we also owe the honor of being here. On behalf of the staff and the members thank y'all

Shoelessjoelives - http://www.smoaky.com/forum/index.php?showuser=796

Franksnbeans-http://www.smoaky.com/forum/index.php?showuser=17541

Cheaptrick77-http://www.smoaky.com/forum/index.php?showuser=32

RandyJohnson- http://www.smoaky.com/forum/index.php?showuser=129

Smoaky- http://www.smoaky.com/forum/index.php?showuser=3

I didn't even see this when it came up. I don't see how Smoaky didn't make it in the initial inauguration. I know he rarely posts on here, but without him and Daffid would this site even exist ? It makes me wonder what Daffid has been up to. I remember back when he would screen the calls to Sports Talk.

These three guys are a great example of what this site is meant to be. Guys like SteelJacket are the lifeblood of this site. Diehard supporters of their team. Without them this site wouldn't be what it is.Doomer brings his own special style to the site. Not everything has to be 100% serious. Now the last inductee,while controversial, is deserving as well. Countless hours behind the scenes making sure Russians and 504 Bad Gateways are held to a minimum. Westhardinfan1/Colmes, welcome to the Hall.

• Like 2

I like this WestHardin guy. Kinda new to the site, but productive. Reminds me of a kinder, gentler Colmes. By the way, anyone seen him lately? :lol:

THE SDC HALL OF FAME:

Pops

Topcat

oldsot

Smoaky

RandyJohnson

CheapTrick77

Franksnbeans

Shoelessjoelives

SteelJacket

Doomer

WestHardinFan1 (aka: Colmesneilfan1)