Region 3 - AAA Basketball

KellyLeak

I counted about 768 seats in the place. May be off by a few, but that is about what it will seat. Not too much more for standing room in there...

Gonna want to make sure to get there early, especially for the Crockett/Teague game. With Crockett being 45 minutes away, and a strong fan base, the place will fill up quickly.

We've ran into this issue a few times at AC. The last time was the 2013 playoffs with White Oak playing Newton at 6:00 and Tatum vs. Kountze at 7:30. AC clears the gym after the 1st game so each team's fans can have a chance to watch the games.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Riding high after beating Malakoff for the FIRST time football and the FIRST time in basketball. Guess the tables are turning, excuse me while I grab a Kleenex to wipe away the tears. Teague is only a year away from being "Teague." In case you don't understand that sentence, try one and done. Don't go crazy on me yet like you guys normally do, wait and see if you can win 2 playoff games or maybe beat Malakoff twice. If I'm not mistaken, Malakoff swept you guys in the sub varsity games and before that, had won all the other match ups.

LoL you do realize in football Teague holds the overall record right? Idk about basketball I'll have to do some research but I'm sure malakoff hold that overall record but I could be wrong. They sell Kleenexes at any local store.

Also its not about years past or years to come its what have you done for me lately. Ya know this year. So stop living in the future man and enjoy the present. We will let the present be the present for now. Have a good one. Your excused.

We've ran into this issue a few times at AC. The last time was the 2013 playoffs with White Oak playing Newton at 6:00 and Tatum vs. Kountze at 7:30. AC clears the gym after the 1st game so each team's fans can have a chance to watch the games.

don't know why crockett didnt try to get the regional tournament here our gym can hold way more than ac can.

wasent at the game but how did crockett loose an almost 24 pt lead late in the game.i remember a game with livingston where they were up by 34 going into the 4th and won by 2.i think big leads sometimes hurt them.

When I was walking out we hit back to back 3s...we are a great 3 point shooting team if we get hot idk if that was the case but I'm sure it had something to do with it. Also Teague missed 14 or more free throws

Great season lions! Good luck today crockett

ARE U SERIOUS MAN...refs helped yall more than anything and this was the worst i have seen crockett play in a few years.

Yes, I'm dead serious. How did we have our top 6 players with 4 fouls. Crockett had two players foul out and a couple with 4. Horrible refs.

Yes, I'm dead serious. How did we have our top 6 players with 4 fouls. Crockett had two players foul out and a couple with 4. Horrible refs.

what top 6 players ya'll have no bench,the crockett kids today played against each other that was plain as day.ya'll won and thats it congratualations.