1. Rockdale 12-0 (clinched)

2. Franklin 11-2

3. Academy 9-3

4. Rogers 5-7

5. Hearne 4-8

6. Cameron Yoe 3-9

6. Lexington 3-9

8. Troy 2-10

1/2/3 is pretty much set. If Rogers can beat Cameron and Lexington, they will finish 4th. If they lose one game and Hearne were to win 2, then Hearne would be 4th as the have already won twice over Rogers. Hearne has lost games to Lexington and Troy, which is hurting them now.

White Oak has a big game next Tuesday at Jefferson. If WO beats EF Friday they can finish no worse than the runner up spot..If they beat EF and Jefferson they would meet Waskom in a one game seeding game to determine top seed. Looking at the playoff bracket sure looks alot more favorable as top seed...Runner up would catch Rockdale in round 2...

Congratulations to White Oak for their win last night. First basketball I have gone to see in a couple of years. Did not surprise me on the win. Good teams always do much better on their home gym. Waskom had their chance to put the game away, but seem to go into a lull about 4 minutes left when they were up by 6. Cant let up on a team who can put up threes and White Oak could. Was fun to see Kevin Johnson move no matter the score. I think on a neutral court, Waskom may have the edge, but who knows?

I remember ol JJ bragging about how good Arp would be after they won a Sabine tournament or something like that..

Ughhhh, opps.

Well we all know and love JJ. Just has not been the same in years. I maybe wrong but at one time a few years ago Arp went 5 or 6 years with out losing a district game but coaches move on. Heck we have Track ,Baseball and One-Act Play to brag about.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud