John Tyler recruiting

tuffdog

JT's current seniors class is being heavily recruited. Here are the list of JT seniors fb players that have commited to a school or have offers:

Nick Cain-UL monroe commit

Rodney Bendy-North Texas commit

Geovari McCollister-Central Arkansas commit

Ike Warren-top 2 choices are Arizona state and SMU

Jeremy wilson-offers by Southern arkansas and Tuskegee

Jassavia Reese-offer by New Mexico state

Deandre Williams-offer be Southern arkansas, possible offer by UTSA(not sure)

These are the seniors I know for sure but JT has about 10 more senior players that are getting JUCO, D2 looks right now as well.

Does anyone know what schools are recruiting JTseniors?

from rivals.com:

http://sports.yahoo.com/arizona/football/recruiting/recruit-search-results;_ylt=AkYtfvlFtq4VQ2wIB9QxhgCxq5B4?sport=football&year=2015&highschool_text=John+Tyler&highschools=11875&state=Texas

I think one of the lineman Kendall Holmes has some offers from some D2/D3 schools like AM Commerce. Don't really know about anyone else.

Also a few underclassmen got some offers. Braylon Jones has some from Air Force and Navy, and Damion Miller has an offer from Texas Tech.

• 2 weeks later...

The big question is. Will the new OC open up his playbook now that will have been at JT for two seasons?

Secondly, the made a step in the right direction with stopping the run. However, they continue to give up big rushing years to good teams, which is what got them beat. As JT really had a shut down run defense? If they have please let me know.

The big question is. Will the new OC open up his playbook now that will have been at JT for two seasons?

Secondly, the made a step in the right direction with stopping the run. However, they continue to give up big rushing years to good teams, which is what got them beat. As JT really had a shut down run defense? If they have please let me know.

The answer is Smitty's football saavy is most equivalent to Junior's so the play options will increase. The defense will be good but it won't be a dominating defense.