Big weekend for A&M.

WETSU

A&M will have a ton of official visitors this weekend as they try to wrap up their 2015 class.

Daylon Mack

Demarcus Lodge

Soso Jambo

Juco Justin Martin

And will have commits as well helping recruit.

Kyler Murray Christian Kirk and Justin Dunning being the biggest names with 9 other commits in attendance. Really hoping to see some momentum swing out of this weekend to finish strong.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A&M will have a ton of official visitors this weekend as they try to wrap up their 2015 class.

Daylon Mack

Demarcus Lodge

Soso Jambo

Juco Justin Martin

And will have commits as well helping recruit.

Kyler Murray Christian Kirk and Justin Dunning being the biggest names with 9 other commits in attendance. Really hoping to see some momentum swing out of this weekend to finish strong.

Thank you for making a thread!! I see things or hear things about but never know which thread to put it in!

I saw ATM offered Rockwall RB Chris Warren yesterday!

Thank you for making a thread!! I see things or hear things about but never know which thread to put it in!

I saw ATM offered Rockwall RB Chris Warren yesterday!

Yea they did but I don't expect anything from it. They are way late to the party on that one. Honestly Im not sure why but they never pursued him until now. I am hearing though that things could get interesting with Soso...

Yea they did but I don't expect anything from it. They are way late to the party on that one. Honestly Im not sure why but they never pursued him until now. I am hearing though that things could get interesting with Soso...

I'd like to see Texas land Soso, Brossette, and Warren but I think we only get Warren! I wont complain thought lol!

I'd like to see Texas land Soso, Brossette, and Warren but I think we only get Warren! I wont complain thought lol!

I get the feeling Warren is Washington bound for some strange reason. if he stays in state though I think it's texas for sure.

Soso I think is UCLA bound unless he really is impressed with is visit this weekend.

You think will get any yes sirs or does it drag out to signing day. I wonder if the new coaches will have an effect on potential flips. I wish they hired a receiving coach by now. I am suprised Wyatt didn't get it by now. I trust Sumlin after that Dc hire lol.

I think there could be a possible commitment or two but I'm not confident. Ultimately I think Mack ends up signing with A&M. I think he is on commit alert being in town this weekend, but nothing is final until signing day. Also look for Demerkus Lodge to highly consider committing with Murray and Kirk in his ear. Could see some big momentum with Soso Jambo but I think he ends up on the west coast.

Would not surprise me one bit to see Mack commit to a different school after all 3 visits and choose one on NSD!

I have a feeling things get crazy after this. I think he could possibly shut it down and commit to A&M this weekend. Then post some pro Tcu stuff on Twitter that makes aggies sweat until the ink is dry.

I don't think auburn has a realistic chance. It's a TCU/A&M battle and I think A&M wins. I WANT him to choose TCU over Auburn though. Do not want to see him every year lol

Corey Helms should be in this weekend too. Was a Freshman All American at Wake Forest. Would be a huge get with Matthews going into his Sr. year. Helms would have to sit out next year but would be able to step in in 2016.

I read that. Would be a good addition to the class. Doesn't have the name or star power but ill take good experience/production at the D1 level.

I hope so I don't think I can be as optimistic as the epic Friday before Christmas. NSD cant get here fast enough. It will be great class no matter what but I want the Aggies to rep WRTS well.

Texas,Baylor,TCu are only getting better and Bama/Auburn/Arkie/ Lsu are there already.

Better sign Mack if you want to rep #WRTS

Well who doesn't want to be treated like Elvis. It's the same reason why mack has three or four official . I doubt he paying that much himself if it a non official visit.

Can you repeat that please.

Just a wild guess what if the kid took the visit and the coaches just decided he might not fit in what they're trying to accomplish as far as building the program? In other words they may have seen something that warrented a red flag down the road and decided against giving a scholly.

Yeah, he drove all the way to Austin just to tell Strong no.

It was an official. Texas paid his way...

Idk what the truth of the matter is. Maybe he got in trouble. Maybe he just wanted to decommit and its being spun to look mutual. Maybe he was asked to grey shirt and it made him mad. Maybe he's a grade risk. There's so many scenarios that could have taken place. I highly doubt texas paid for his trip just to tell him they weren't interested/grey shirt. I highly doubt the kid wasted the time just to decommit. I'm pretty sure grades would have been a factor before now. So it essentially boils down to one of two scenarios imo. The kid either just flat out decommited and Texas is saying it was mutual, or the kid got in trouble and Texas covered it up. If trouble was involved, authorities would be involved and Texas would cut ties clearly in order to take themselves out of the equation.

Texas fans of course will say it was mutual, other fanbases will say it was the kid decommiting. Who knows what the truth is...

Back to A&M, I'm hearing things are going very nice with Mack.

Heck I would take a free official trip to Austin but have no intentions of playing there. Of course I never had that kinda of choice lol. It's the same reason mack is taking all the visits. 18 years old and treated very well .

Yep I am sure that's what happened.

That was a hypothetical theory on my part. Let's hear yours Aggie grad.

Idk what the truth of the matter is. Maybe he got in trouble. Maybe he just wanted to decommit and its being spun to look mutual. Maybe he was asked to grey shirt and it made him mad. Maybe he's a grade risk. There's so many scenarios that could have taken place. I highly doubt texas paid for his trip just to tell him they weren't interested/grey shirt. I highly doubt the kid wasted the time just to decommit. I'm pretty sure grades would have been a factor before now. So it essentially boils down to one of two scenarios imo. The kid either just flat out decommited and Texas is saying it was mutual, or the kid got in trouble and Texas covered it up. If trouble was involved, authorities would be involved and Texas would cut ties clearly in order to take themselves out of the equation.

Texas fans of course will say it was mutual, other fanbases will say it was the kid decommiting. Who knows what the truth is...

It's pretty obvious things went wrong after he got to Austin.

Thanks for keeping "this" thread on topic.