Big weekend for A&M.

WETSU

Since you are smarter than me, please prove it. I want to see where in games 9-13 they stared 6 fish and a soph. By the way my cherry picked links, well they are from the official aggie site. I know your right and and never wrong so show me please. I believe what you will find is that there is not 1 game where 6 true freshman started a game on defense. That included ULM.

Can you trust this site, or did they lie to NCAA?

http://www.12thman.com//ViewContent.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27300&CONTENT_ID=1011069

http://www.12thman.com//ViewContent.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27300&CONTENT_ID=1023362

http://www.12thman.com//ViewContent.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27300&CONTENT_ID=1028263

http://www.12thman.com//ViewContent.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27300&CONTENT_ID=1046173

http://www.12thman.com//ViewContent.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27300&CONTENT_ID=1077463

I'm wrong. My eyes must have been confused. I didn't really watch the games so honestly I have no clue who I saw on the field. Sorry for questioning the Aggie expert.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is your aggie website. Also I was at LSU game with my sister, I know for a fact you are wrong there. Again just prove me wrong and I will accept it and say you are right, but from the evidence they did not start 6 fish and a soph games 9-13.

I don't care what a depth chart says, Henderson, Alaka, Walker, Watts, Garrett and Cunningham started vs LSU. I was in the stands and saw it myself. If you don't agree there is no reason to argue, but I know the A&M team. You clearly do not if you only rely on links that Sumlin has NEVER reported accurately. It list Garrett as the starter for the Mizzou game and he didn't even dress out. I know that for a fact.

Our argument is over. I don't need to prove anything to you. I know what is really happening on the field. I've seen it from my same season ticket seats for the last 16 years. If you chose to watch 2-3 games a year and presume to think you know more about the program than me based off of a link then by all means go ahead.

http://www.philsteele.com/Pdf/Start_Charts/2014/SEC/texasam.pdf

This one has Garrent not listed but I guess it is wrong also.

Also the aggie one does not list him in the Mizzu game. Nor does it list him as playing.

You just absolutely can not admit when your wrong, I get it. But guess what your wrong. Proved it on two different websites and one of those was the Aggies. Also your saying Sumlin lied to NCAA is that what your saying?

I actually did say I was wrong man... Did you not see it? But Fine. Replace Garrett with a true sophmore. Sorry. 5 freshman and 2 sophmores not 6 and 1.

Anthony Wheeler had an ATM offer. I didn't realize Elliott had one though.

I'm not sure that's completely accurate. Wheeler wasn't recruited by A&M at all really. It could have been one of those just throw out an offer early and see if the kid commits. I haven't even heard Wheelers name mentioned by Aggie recruiting sites in at least 9-10 months.

That's 4 though. Sorry if I was incorrect. 4 not 3.

Knocking on the door, Texas A&M will manage a Top 5 haul if … five-star defensive tackle and once commit Daylon Mack lands in College Station along with four-star receiver Damarkus Lodge. Kyler Murray along with several others tried convincing the two to sign with the Aggies during the Under Armour All-America event. We’ll see what happens for Kevin Sumlin and staff over the final two weeks.

Knocking on the door, Texas A&M will manage a Top 5 haul if … five-star defensive tackle and once commit Daylon Mack lands in College Station along with four-star receiver Damarkus Lodge. Kyler Murray along with several others tried convincing the two to sign with the Aggies during the Under Armour All-America event. We’ll see what happens for Kevin Sumlin and staff over the final two weeks.

This post was moved from the UT Recruiting thread.

Looks like A&M is trying to make up ground on Hill. Sumlin and 3 coaches will be doing an in home with him tonight and apparently he is considering taking an official there. Too little too late imo but crazy things happen this time of year.

I used to think "too little, too late" also, but this new generation is all about what's in it for them presently. I am by no means bashing any kid with this statement. I just know working with high school kids that this is generation "me" for most of them. The 24/7 access to social media has a control on their lives, and a lot of them are easily persuaded when the red carpet is laid out for them.

Hill is supposedly coming with Boyd this coming weekend to take an official. Apparently the two are becoming pretty fond of the idea of playing together. The recruitment of these two players could get interesting. I still believe both are texas bound, but I'm cautiously optimistic about boyd.

So I found the LSU game on YouTube and watched the first defensive play and these were the guys out there...

1 De'Vante Harris Jr.

15 Myles Garrett Fr.

16 Donnie Baggs Sr.

23 Armani Watts Fr

29 Deshazor Elliot Sr.

31 Howard Matthews Sr.

42 Otaro Alaka Fr

43 Justin Bass Sr.

83 Alonzo Williams Jr.

92 Zaycoven Henderson Fr

95 Julien Obioha Jr.

4 Freshman, 4 Seniors, 3 juniors

*and for what it's worth I didn't watch longer than the 2nd defensive play while doing this, so those guys being mentioned may have played early.

He was retweeting some pro Aggie stuff yesterday I believe so he should be up for the visit. I think getting him in front of Chavis the other day really opened things up for him. I still think if I had to make a call he's texas bound, but this weekend certainly is a big step forward on the A&M side. Him and Boyd together on campus plus a few other Aggie commits like safety Larry prior and de James Lockhart. They have been blowing Boyd and hill up on Twitter all week.

I'm finding a lot of people are cooling on Mack. Don't get me wrong every school still wants him but with his recent drop in rivals rankings some are questioning if he's going to be a stud 1st rounder or just a nice college player.

This is not a troll attempt because he chose not to visit Texas. Also these rumblings come from recruiters outside of Texas.

It's to the point now if he ends up in Aggieland, awesome, if he ends up in Ft. Worth, good riddance big boy. He's definitely enjoying this process and his back and forth is impossible to keep up with. Just think a kid like him could be an instant upgrade at DT for us. But if he ends up at TCU, we won't have to face him so I'd be ok with it. Boyd and Hill would be an amazing get, but think it'll be to little to late with Hill.

I'm finding a lot of people are cooling on Mack. Don't get me wrong every school still wants him but with his recent drop in rivals rankings some are questioning if he's going to be a stud 1st rounder or just a nice college player.

This is not a troll attempt because he chose not to visit Texas. Also these rumblings come from recruiters outside of Texas.

Remind me again why Mack has dropped in the rankings? Maybe I overlooked a previous posting.