Big weekend for A&M.

WETSU

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what he posted, I'd be shocked if he didn't sign with Texas.

Has this recruiting cycle not taught you guys anything?

I'm not saying he signs with A&M. But you guys are WAY too confident because of a Twitter statement. Of all people in this world the two people I would put the least amount of stock into what they say on Twitter is Daylon Mack and Kris Boyd.

Has this recruiting cycle not taught you guys anything?

I'm not saying he signs with A&M. But you guys are WAY too confident because of a Twitter statement. Of all people in this world the two people I would put the least amount of stock into what they say on Twitter is Daylon Mack and Kris Boyd.

Yes but I would say the above Twitter post by him where he says he is 100% burnt orange is a little different than some random shout out to his buddies. Clearly he was trying to put down the Aggie myth that he was flipping to them. It ain't happening

Well if it happens wetsu called it. I am going with him signing with Aggies though

I think he signs with the aggies too. What I'm saying is after this class, I do not trust anything I see them say, I do not believe anyone truly knows anything, and I don't believe ANYONES "commitment" until the ink is dried.

I think he signs with the aggies too. What I'm saying is after this class, I do not trust anything I see them say, I do not believe anyone truly knows anything, and I don't believe ANYONES "commitment" until the ink is dried.

I guess I'm old fashioned. Had I ever gone back on my word, my old man would have had my a$$.

I guess I'm old fashioned. Had I ever gone back on my word, my old man would have had my a$$.

I didn't say I agree with it.... I am the same way as you on the matter. But these kids have been everything but so far this class.

Seems Luicci struck out on his promise he made yesterday to flip one out of Martin, Sheffield or Boyd. Whiff

But he made a lot of money on subscriptions the past 24 hours lol. It's pretty ignorant how all these sites are nowadays. Pretty much write what you want to get some subs.