Big weekend for A&M.

WETSU

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an account there and haven't seen anything like that. Do you have a link?

Apparently it's false info according to Justafan11. That's probably why it's no longer still on Inside Texas. I read it on a A&M site that the A&M poster saw it on there.

That sounds about right

Did you catch the other thread immortal. Justafan said he found it being discussed in a thread that wasn't titled about Boyd.

Again I wasn't trying to troll. Just asking what Texas fans had heard because someone on 247 posted it on there. And 247 is the ONLY Aggie board I read. I do not get in rivals or texAgs or any other. 247 is hands down the most accurate recruiting info and it also has the best team to team interaction. Out of all the texas boards, hookem247 is the best just like gigem247 is the best.

Aggies had a big day with news. Johnny Football is now Johnny Rehab... Living it up in college is just a kid being a kid... except when you are an adult... Sad to see what started in college carry over into the professional life

I just bring this up here bc he had a coach in college who allowed the Rockstar Life without consequences. Who would really want Sumlin in charge of their child's discipline?

Exactly. Sumlin is a straight thug. Recruits parents hate him, he doesn't have core values, he can't beat LSU, and let's players run wild through his program. He's almost reaching Les Miles level of crime and problem children amongst the team. Hey, maybe that means he close to a Natty...

Say what you wish but not to many coaches have had a sit down with university president and were told to clean up their program. Chavis brings more discipline to help

Do we really want to start talking about coaches and their ethics Btex?

You got something to say you can say it, but what I said happened. Sumlin brought in people to help in spring and since has hired in people to police it better. Not every HC is a disciplinarian, that is ok but need someone on staff to handle that.

Take my comment however you want to take it.... I've heard of lots of things happening all over the place.

charles O is all over Twitter saying some interesting things....

I'm not saying it's going to happen Immortal, but I think there is smoke with Boyd right now. I can't read inside texas but Aggie sites are saying a IT mod is addressing this and saying its legit smoke. Is that true? I can't read it so I'm legitimately asking.

charles O is all over Twitter saying some interesting things....

I'm not saying it's going to happen Immortal, but I think there is smoke with Boyd right now. I can't read inside texas but Aggie sites are saying a IT mod is addressing this and saying its legit smoke. Is that true? I can't read it so I'm legitimately asking.

No its nothing more than Twitter trolling