The Smoakhouse Forums

Big weekend for A&M.

Papers aren't signed yet...

After what he posted, I'd be shocked if he didn't sign with Texas.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what he posted, I'd be shocked if he didn't sign with Texas.

Has this recruiting cycle not taught you guys anything?

I'm not saying he signs with A&M. But you guys are WAY too confident because of a Twitter statement. Of all people in this world the two people I would put the least amount of stock into what they say on Twitter is Daylon Mack and Kris Boyd.

Has this recruiting cycle not taught you guys anything?

I'm not saying he signs with A&M. But you guys are WAY too confident because of a Twitter statement. Of all people in this world the two people I would put the least amount of stock into what they say on Twitter is Daylon Mack and Kris Boyd.

Yes but I would say the above Twitter post by him where he says he is 100% burnt orange is a little different than some random shout out to his buddies. Clearly he was trying to put down the Aggie myth that he was flipping to them. It ain't happening

Well if it happens wetsu called it. I am going with him signing with Aggies though

I think he signs with the aggies too. What I'm saying is after this class, I do not trust anything I see them say, I do not believe anyone truly knows anything, and I don't believe ANYONES "commitment" until the ink is dried.

I think he signs with the aggies too. What I'm saying is after this class, I do not trust anything I see them say, I do not believe anyone truly knows anything, and I don't believe ANYONES "commitment" until the ink is dried.

I guess I'm old fashioned. Had I ever gone back on my word, my old man would have had my a$$.

I guess I'm old fashioned. Had I ever gone back on my word, my old man would have had my a$$.

I didn't say I agree with it.... I am the same way as you on the matter. But these kids have been everything but so far this class.

Well the Boyd nonsense didn't go where you thought it would.

Hamm and looch say he's waivering. He has something there.

Well the Boyd nonsense didn't go where you thought it would.

Hamm and looch say he's waivering. He has something there.

It wasn't hamm and Looch saying those things. So was Jeff Howe, Burton, Jason Higdon or however you spell it.... Mods from both sides were under that impression. It wasn't just aggies.

Sheffield goes to Bama. Dunning, Pryor, Capers and Elam signed. Got the kicker. The line has pretty much committed. Lockhart signed. Mack is @ 11:30? The 4 star WR signed.

Seems Luicci struck out on his promise he made yesterday to flip one out of Martin, Sheffield or Boyd. Whiff

But he made a lot of money on subscriptions the past 24 hours lol. It's pretty ignorant how all these sites are nowadays. Pretty much write what you want to get some subs.

Very Happy with the class. Got the 3 5 stars in Kyler, Mack, and Kirk. And 3 gatorade state players of the year in Murray, Kirk, and Capers Smith. Good sized linemen, and a kicker to shore up the kicking game for the next few years. Like the big/tall safeties in Elam, Dunning, etc.

Very good class. Size on the line. Athletes in the secondary. Mack will be a beast. Really like the Thomas kid. I think he'll be something we havent had in a while- a playmaking linebacker.