Big weekend for A&M.

WETSU

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Happy with the class. Got the 3 5 stars in Kyler, Mack, and Kirk. And 3 gatorade state players of the year in Murray, Kirk, and Capers Smith. Good sized linemen, and a kicker to shore up the kicking game for the next few years. Like the big/tall safeties in Elam, Dunning, etc.

Great class, IMO. I am particularly pumped about the talent we have accumulated on the DL in the last couple of years. Garrett and Mack as 5*'s, Hall, Lockhart, Henderson, Walker, Manning, Washington as 4*'s. The KeKe kid (3*) supposedly has a very high ceiling... and we have Williams and Obioha coming back. Maybe the most talent & depth we've ever had on the DL.

Doesn't hurt to have 6 - 5* guys on the offensive 2-deep either.

Great class, IMO. I am particularly pumped about the talent we have accumulated on the DL in the last couple of years. Garrett and Mack as 5*'s, Hall, Lockhart, Henderson, Walker, Manning, Washington as 4*'s. The KeKe kid (3*) supposedly has a very high ceiling... and we have Williams and Obioha coming back. Maybe the most talent & depth we've ever had on the DL.

Doesn't hurt to have 6 - 5* guys on the offensive 2-deep either.

The defensive line is certainly going to be salty by seasons end.

I know it's not a popular opinion on this site, but I think the strides made on defense will be one of the biggest turnarounds of college football next year. The talent is there on defense, and depth is nearly there too. Now throwing in one of the most successful defensive minds in this generation of coaches.... I think the improvement will be larger than many expect.

So you're saying that Alabama is getting ready for the Spring Game when they are notified a week earlier that for whatever reason their stadium will not be available for the game, and Saban is going to settle for not playing the game? I just don't see it. Have it on one of the many practice fields next to Kyle Field.

So you're saying that Alabama is getting ready for the Spring Game when they are notified a week earlier that for whatever reason their stadium will not be available for the game, and Saban is going to settle for not playing the game? I just don't see it. Have it on one of the many practice fields next to Kyle Field.

Dude.... you don't just question the SEC's authority like that.

They cannot bring recruits into any other stadium. The sec doesn't limit them having a "game" anywhere, they just can't bring in players to anywhere but Kyle Field.

And I'm sure you guys are fishing for this statement, but no A&M doesn't "run" the sec like Texas "runs" the big 12. Texas literally gets anything and everything the want and that's fine. But its not that way with A&M.

Umm got the same as you. Of course I never experienced horrible seasons like a few years ago lol.

No.. You don't even come close man. I did go to high school and college. It was KJC and SFA and I'm proud of it! I never claimed to be the smartest but I was fortunate enough to get my degree.

Now you went to A&M huh? Back to the topic for me.

You allready know since you follow my every move. Also what does this have to do with A&M?

Allready? I'm going to be an adult about this and let my son take care of this. After all he is the one you called out.

Back to topic! A&M had a good recruiting class even though Murray will go MLB IMO!

Good luck with both!