Rangers aquire Yovani Gallardo

Red90fly

Cheapy , I have quiet a few signed baseball cards signed from my early teen years to young adult years ( mid 90's to early 2000's ) but unfortunately havn't gotten any signed since. Sad to say it's a hobby I wish I could have kept up on doing.

But me and my wife's bucket list is to go to all 30 MLB stadiums , 5 down and only 25 to go!

me and my wife's bucket list is to go to all 30 MLB stadiums , 5 down and only 25 to go!

thumbs_up_by_weapons_expert_cool-d6sx4o7

One of mine is to spend an entire Baseball season going to a different Major or Minor League park EVERY night ... April through September :) $$$

We gave up next to nothing for this guy. Sardinas is a utility infielder with no pop and a tendency to strike out. He was blocked at every position except first base, and that isn't anywhere near his forte. Knebel could be a commodity that we miss, but the right handed arms in the pen are pretty stout if Scheppers comes on like he was year before last. Diplan is very much an unknown. He has a great season in the Dominican summer league, but it is different that what he will be facing here. Now, if Gallardo re-signs with the Rangers, that makes this a very quality trade

Looks to be solid by the end of the summer with Perez coming back and barring no injuries.

I might be a dingbat for considering this, but I would love to see Harrison come back in his 2012 form which I know is asking a lot. Still eats at me how his back detoriated after that contract. He was gonna be a good one, and still have my fingers crossed for him.

Perez I think can be a solid bottom of the rotation guy, as well as Martinez. I can say this though, think the rotation is light years better with Gallardo.

Perez as a bottom of rotation guy? I thought he was headed towards being a decent #2 guy or solid #3?

+1 On him being a #2 or #3. Will he even be back next year? Holland was supposed to be back around All- Star Break and he got pushed back to September.

I've heard some rumblings about Harrison coming back. I thought he was basically done? Wouldnt mind seeing Detwiler start the season and having Martinez spend more time in AAA.

Thought I read were Harrison was already throwing. Will try to find the link when I get to a computer.

I've heard some rumblings about Harrison coming back. I thought he was basically done? Wouldnt mind seeing Detwiler start the season and having Martinez spend more time in AAA.

They said this morning that he is long tossing out to 75 feet. That's hardly long tossing, but maybe for his condition, it is. Looks to return by June 1st. Holding my breath hoping he can return to even close to past form. Perez won't be Perez till the summer after this one. TJ guys take a year or a year and a half after re-hab is over to return to form.