The Flash

Stoney

I cant believe they are doing it. A talking(?) gorilla with mind control powers is awesome.

What's your theory on Eddie Thawne? In the comics, he was a Reverse Flash from the future. Whats a better way to get at somebody than stealing his girl?

I cant believe they are doing it. A talking(?) gorilla with mind control powers is awesome.

What's your theory on Eddie Thawne? In the comics, he was a Reverse Flash from the future. Whats a better way to get at somebody than stealing his girl?

He could be.....maybe Wells just has a connection with an information source from the future that lets him know what's going to happen.....but why does he have the yellow suit????

He could be.....maybe Wells just has a connection with an information source from the future that lets him know what's going to happen.....but why does he have the yellow suit????

Did you see last nights episode?

I'm wondering if DC is going to have a huge Inifinite Crisis Event go down. You have Green Arrow, Arsenal, Black Canary and Atom on Arrow. You have Barry Allen and Firestorm on Flash. The cast is there for a huge showdown with someone big.

Liked the bit with Chico and the "vibes". Possible spoiler?

Firestorm looks awesome.