The Flash

Stoney

Full blast!!!! What's your theory on HR's real identity? I thought Abra Kadabra.....and last nights episode kinda makes you think. AK shows up but HR just happens to be gone all show? Plus he has the technology that makes people see different faces.

I don't think so.....AK is known to be from the 64th Century by the characters........

• 4 weeks later...

Who saw last nights episode? What about that ending?

Looks like we'll get to see who Savitar is next week.......one guess is future Barry from 2054............trying to set things right that all of his time traveling screwed up.........

If someone with a connection to the Speedforce can go forwards, backwards in time, how would a speedster get trapped? Why would you need a suit that mimics the Speedforce? Just who is HR and what's the deal with his drumstick? What is his role in the Savitar mess?

Lol....i always read the recap before I get to watch it anyway.........

It's Future Barry......but with a scarred up face. Didn't think they were gonna go that way but oh well.

It's Future Barry......but with a scarred up face. Didn't think they were gonna go that way but oh well.

Looks like we'll get to see who Savitar is next week.......one guess is future Barry from 2054............trying to set things right that all of his time traveling screwed up.........

Called it......:p

Can't wait to find out what makes Future Barry tick.

Someone on youtube actually predicted this.

1. Remember the episode Barry created the time Rembrance who supposedly died during the Zoom arc?

2. Remember the speed zone as punishment makes you relive a horrible moment in your life?

What if time rembrant Barry didn't die in that episode and was trapped in the speed zone to relive his mother's death and he blamed present day Barry for this. The video went over how that Barry became Savitor.