The Flash

Stoney

Eddie will be back......those multiverses guarantee no character will ever truly die off the show...... :)

Cisco's a metahuman. Vibe???? Saw Kaitlin as Killer Frost. Didnt know the girl at the end was Hawkgirl. The new show coming in the fall is supposed to be about time travel. I guess I'll have 3 hours of my life locked up now.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Flash is good this season but it's hard for me to suspend my disbelief for the show. Seems like every season they are going to have to come up with a new speedster to make the show compelling.

No way you can convince me that Grodd and even lay a hand on Flash. I see way too many criminals getting punches on him which makes no sense. Does is speed turn on and off?

Frosty? Lol Gorilla City showed up last night. Holy moley. The Linda Park being Dr. Light was pretty neat. How far is Cisco gonna go with being "Vibe"? The team up episode looks good. Almost Justice League-ish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Returned with a good episode....The Turtle can slow down and even stop The Flash....who knows WHAT Wells is going to use him for.....

Who is that reverse flash? I wonder how they are going to deal with Wally West. We can't have two flashes on one show.

Who is that reverse flash? I wonder how they are going to deal with Wally West. We can't have two flashes on one show.

Bet it has something to do with the timeline......he's probably the younger version of the one that got wiped out of existence......:)

Bet it has something to do with the timeline......he's probably the younger version of the one that got wiped out of existence...... :)

Figured it out. That's actually "Wells" before he stole the form of the real Dr. Wells when he first came to the past. I forgot that wasn't his original form.

Figured it out. That's actually "Wells" before he stole the form of the real Dr. Wells when he first came to the past. I forgot that wasn't his original form.

True, BUT, he was supposedly wiped out of existence when his ancestor was killed before his birth.........