Alba-Golden Lady Panthers

rmorrow

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little cocky there rmorrow. Hope you don't have to eat a little crow.

111, there is a lot of arrogance in AG right now, I guess they forgot the "whippings" that they got from Brock and LO the last two years. And Brad is looking for he see's the writing on the wall for next season. He will lose his super star and super transfer.

111, there is a lot of arrogance in AG right now, I guess they forgot the "whippings" that they got from Brock and LO the last two years. And Brad is looking for he see's the writing on the wall for next season. He will lose his super star and super transfer.

LionKing.... is that you? Not sure why all the hate. Brock gave them a "whipping" in 2013, but Brock whipped most that year. LOC wins in 2014 by 7.... we are now in 2015. I miss your point?

You have a huge fetish with Jordan Dawson, and for what? You creep her Twitter feed at night? You made multiple posts on this site alluding to recruiting violations in Alba. Of all the schools in east Texas, Alba and Gilmer you accuse of recruiting. In terms of athletics as a whole, those two towns and teams never go together. Ever. Winnsboro gets a transfer from Mineola, and everybody wishes her well. But you can't let the Dawson thing go. Hmmmm.... Its pretty sad to see an adult down a teenager and a high school team on a message board. I personally hope all the Wood County teams do well, but that's just me.

I have a really hard time thinking you would be in the know regarding Alba, their coaching staff, and transfers all while spewing your garbage on Smoaky at the same time. I don't know many people from Alba, but I do know Dawson and I think she's a pretty good kid. So if you wish to get personal, we can.... no issues from me. That's two message boards now where you've taken digs at the kid.

I'm not an AG Panther but I hope they make a run and I hope Dawson lights it up, just so you are the one eating crow on here.... until then, just keep being the punk (this word rhymes with witch) that you appear to be.

Not saying we are losing Brad,we didnt have good coaching before he came.Not arrogant,confident there is a defference.Noone has forgotten the whoopings we got and that's why we took both groups all over to play BB and you see the tide turning.As for next year,I dont think you will see it fall off much but may not have as efficient shooting but the big game may be more prominenet.

Just trying to enjoy success for these kids and our program,thanks for bringing the haterade.

Hope your right. I know their are lots who want to see them go all the way. How do you see Brock game going. How would we match up. NOT looking past our next game at all, OR the next. Just wondering

I would always only believe the best for our kids and they are worth eating crow for.I think the AG team that Brock met 2 years ago is way more mature and hardened than before.Brad has turned girls into shooters that they weren't then,the sophomores that he pulled up are way more than holding their own and the move ins definitely helped.I think we have to much speed and cardio for teams to hang with,after tomorrow it will be tougher but I believe this year and possibly next will our years to shine.

Bring on the crow

LionKing.... is that you? Not sure why all the hate. Brock gave them a "whipping" in 2013, but Brock whipped most that year. LOC wins in 2014 by 7.... we are now in 2015. I miss your point?

You have a huge fetish with Jordan Dawson, and for what? You creep her Twitter feed at night? You made multiple posts on this site alluding to recruiting violations in Alba. Of all the schools in east Texas, Alba and Gilmer you accuse of recruiting. In terms of athletics as a whole, those two towns and teams never go together. Ever. Winnsboro gets a transfer from Mineola, and everybody wishes her well. But you can't let the Dawson thing go. Hmmmm.... Its pretty sad to see an adult down a teenager and a high school team on a message board. I personally hope all the Wood County teams do well, but that's just me.

I have a really hard time thinking you would be in the know regarding Alba, their coaching staff, and transfers all while spewing your garbage on Smoaky at the same time. I don't know many people from Alba, but I do know Dawson and I think she's a pretty good kid. So if you wish to get personal, we can.... no issues from me. That's two message boards now where you've taken digs at the kid.

I'm not an AG Panther but I hope they make a run and I hope Dawson lights it up, just so you are the one eating crow on here.... until then, just keep being the punk (this word rhymes with witch) that you appear to be.

Number 1, I am not lion king, number 2 I do not know who Dawson is other than what has been said, number 3 I do not know about twitter, hash tag, snap what ever, number 4 you are making some strong accusations flatbelly. I come across article's and comments all the time. I have family in Edgewood who keeps me informed of East Texas news also. You should be careful of what

you say if you don't know you're facts.

I dont know what kind of following Bowie has, but all us panther fans need to loud and rowdy. Pack that gym folks

Got a feeling you will see plenty of AG fans.That was the cool thing in the little dribbler days,we all watched each other and packed the gyms.Other teams talked about how many fans we had then and it's staying pretty consistent now.Kinda falls off on the boys side a bit but sometimes hard to watch us pass while the other team is shooting.